Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Jacket TV series on Discovery...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Will, I finally got a chance to see this and it is now on automatic record.

Very entertaining. I would love to see a nice Bren build or a ZB... Keep up the good work!
    Pat

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by patjsimpson View Post
    Will, I finally got a chance to see this and it is now on automatic record.

Very entertaining. I would love to see a nice Bren build or a ZB... Keep up the good work!
    Pat
    I would too ! LOL , I'll try to make it happen . Will
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score

How about a show remaking a Luger into a Carbine and maybe doing a broom handle conversion too.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

How about a combo show?? " Gun Nuts go Gold mining on Medical marijuana"
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Will, 2 suggestions,

1. have them increase the ammo budget. I was expecting you to disassemble a car with the .50 bmg

2. don't show any more welds, they are not quite ready for prime time tv!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The story of the Marine who was in that episode: with the Flame Thrower

CORPORAL HERSHEL W. WILLIAMS
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS RESERVE

for service as set forth in the following

CITATION:

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond
    the call of duty as Demolition Sergeant serving with the First Battalion, Twenty-First Marines, Third Marine Division, in action against enemy Japanese forces on Iwo Jima, Volcano Island, 23 February 1945. Quick to volunteer his services when our tanks were maneuvering vainly to open a lane for the infantry through the network of reinforced concrete pillboxes, buried mines and black, volcanic sands, Corporal Williams daringly went forward alone to attempt the reduction of devastating machine-gun fire from the unyielding positions. Covered only by four riflemen, he fought desperately for four
    hours under terrific enemy small-arms fire and repeatedly returned to his own lines
    to prepare demolition charges and obtain serviced flame throwers, struggling back, frequently to the rear of hostile emplacements, to wipe out one position after another. On one occasion he daringly mounted a pillbox to insert the nozzle of his flame thrower through the air vent, kill the occupants and silence the gun; on another he grimly charged enemy riflemen who attempted to stop him with bayonets and destroyed them with
    a burst of flame from his weapon. His unyielding determination and extraordinary heroism in the face of ruthless enemy resistance were directly instrumental in neutralizing one of the most fanatically defended Japanese strong points encountered by his regiment and aided in enabling his company to reach its' objective. Corporal Williams' aggressive fighting spirit and valiant devotion to duty throughout this fiercely contested action sustain and enhance the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    Will, 2 suggestions,

1. have them increase the ammo budget. I was expecting you to disassemble a car with the .50 bmg

2. don't show any more welds, they are not quite ready for prime time tv!!
    LOL , right on . Believe it or not , we'll shoot thousands of rounds . They show what they think is enough . Same for welds/builds/all that .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

how about the episode where you take pity on my yankee as#,and let me come work for you guys?great show by the way.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Excellent show Will. When that old gentleman walked in the shop while you were filming. I almost fell on the floor laughing.
    Poor old boy just wanted too look around. He did not even know the cameras were there. Thought you were gonna hit him in the head. "Fix that door."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Excellent show Will. When that old gentleman walked in the shop while you were filming. I almost fell on the floor laughing.
    Poor old boy just wanted too look around. He did not even know the cameras were there. Thought you were gonna hit him in the head. "Fix that door."
    Day by day , hour by hour , minute by minute , what comes through that door next is what keeps me interested

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.