Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Red Jacket TV series on Discovery...

Feedback Score

Postak

This is my favorite show on tv. I've seen each episode at least 2 times and I can't get enough. Y'all got my wife wanting to shoot my AK's now. She wouldn't dare shoot em when I asked her. That's so great what y'all did for the Vet with that bad ass flamethrower. I think he's gonna need plastic surgery to remove that huge smile from his face. You and your crew are top notch, Will! Who Dat?!!!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    Oh , I think a day up at LSU would handle it
    I want to see an episode with some girls from LSU!!! That would be most excellent.

Now to see if I can find find some episodes to download on the net - since my sky UK viewing card has discovery but the shows are about a season behind the states (or it seems).
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Yup. I knew it..

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    I want to see an episode with some girls from LSU!!! That would be most excellent.

Now to see if I can find find some episodes to download on the net - since my sky UK viewing card has discovery but the shows are about a season behind the states (or it seems).
    Into those German suds are yah lad. Dont feel bad. I went there too go skiing and spent 2 weeks in a German bar. Almost 2 weeks in a German jail.
    When your wife gets into your computer and sees your post.
    Give me a call. I have a few bucks left for airplane fare.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by whodatCJ7 View Post
    This is my favorite show on tv. I've seen each episode at least 2 times and I can't get enough. Y'all got my wife wanting to shoot my AK's now. She wouldn't dare shoot em when I asked her.
    My wife shooting my rewelded M64.

She likes the show also, but told me I can't spend $6000 on an M2 kit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Jacket TV series on Discovery...-ak-1.jpg  

Feedback Score

Postak

That's awesome man. I think when my wife saw Stephanie havin all that fun, she got a little jealous and realized what she's been missin. I told her it's time to put away the 10/22 and shoot something with a little more kick to it. I think she even wants a piece of tha M2 now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I convinced her to shoot the Cetme also. She put 20 rounds thru it, so I consider that progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Jacket TV series on Discovery...-cetme.jpg  

Feedback Score

Postak

Awesome work you do on those welded receivers. I've been a union sheet metal worker for 17 years. I need to get off my butt and try one soon. Very inspirational stuff. I've been drooling over your work since I found Gunco

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Into those German suds are yah lad. Dont feel bad. I went there too go skiing and spent 2 weeks in a German bar. Almost 2 weeks in a German jail.
    When your wife gets into your computer and sees your post.
    Give me a call. I have a few bucks left for airplane fare.
    German suds?? No not me... The last beer I had was about a week ago it was some Belgium beer the neighbor brought over to the house.

I am trying to picture you skiing. I bet that would be interesting.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

GREAT SHOW!! i dont watch a whole lot of tv, but saw a commercial for Sons of Guns during something my girlfriend was watching. Wasn't long after that I watched a marathon till about 3am. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see new episodes

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

They butchered the 1919..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.