Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Red Jacket TV series on Discovery...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    an 07 / sot can produce full autos for thier own use with out a letter, you need the letter to transfer it.

ok. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    They butchered the 1919..
    Yes they did, in a big way. I hope they got paid real good to do that.
    American By Birth, Southern By the Grace Of God

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I was wondering if that 1919 was an original transferable class 3 or a side plate gun, looks like it may have been a police department's post sample, anyway they really didn't hurt the 1919 as the side plate is the gun, and it can be rebuilt, into any config that they want.. I thought it was funny how Pissed Off that cop looked when the rate of fire was slowed down by that lightweight barrel.. looks like they were running 8mm, or shooting steel case ammo anyway.. spent a lot of time working on a lot of things that are already on the market.. TNW kit is ugly as sin in my opinion.. I like the shortened barrel booster look better anyway.. B2B

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm just glad some one had the balls to show NFA weapons on tv hell even semi-AK's for that matter.

A lot of forms I have been reading have been bashing Will and red jacket, bunch of asshole if you ask me

Will thank you, I have injoyed the show

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rbrittne View Post
    Hey Will....Love the show....soglad guns are becoming more and more acceptable now....any chance you can convince the producers to squeeze a segment or two occassionally on HOW TO's? like converting a saiga 762X39 to a military configuration....or other common projects....there a more home guunsmiths than the country realizes...id love it!
    That'll never happen , for a lot of reasons . It would be appropriate on a different format , different network , but it'll never happen on Discovery .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    I was wondering if that 1919 was an original transferable class 3 or a side plate gun, looks like it may have been a police department's post sample, anyway they really didn't hurt the 1919 as the side plate is the gun, and it can be rebuilt, into any config that they want.. I thought it was funny how Pissed Off that cop looked when the rate of fire was slowed down by that lightweight barrel.. looks like they were running 8mm, or shooting steel case ammo anyway.. spent a lot of time working on a lot of things that are already on the market.. TNW kit is ugly as sin in my opinion.. I like the shortened barrel booster look better anyway.. B2B
    Didn't see the episode ,so not sure how they showed it . We did , however , take a great deal of care to do nothing that couldn't be easily undone . All the original part's were simply put in a bag for later restoration . The finish however , truly was fucked .

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCol.U.S.M.C. View Post
    I'm just glad some one had the balls to show NFA weapons on tv hell even semi-AK's for that matter.

A lot of forms I have been reading have been bashing Will and red jacket, bunch of asshole if you ask me

Will thank you, I have injoyed the show
    Price of fame , fuckem . I've looked over a couple of the thread's . They all have a couple things in common . Statements /actions misreprested or pulled out of context , taking half a sentence or episode then making up their own version of the rest . They are on board's which I've kindly declined to become a paying advertiser or even keep a presence . Company's or cronies in direct competition with us . Also , bear in mind that close to 300 outfit's were looked at and the owner's spent a lot applying for the gig that we got . Some have admitted it , most go through "board buddies" . Most of the silly shit originates with guy's that at one time had a shot at doing this show and are PISSED they didn't survive the vetting . Is what it is . Their will be plenty of copycat's coming out shortly , so they'll be something for everyone to hate LOL We'll just keep doing what we do and they can do the same .

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I enjoy the show as do my wife and children. I understand why you wouldn't want to show details on how to make suppressors or automatic weapons on tv for proprietary, legal, and plain ole common sense reasons. With reaching a broader audience through the show have you given any consideration on making a few videos on semi-auto kit builds? I don't know what the profit margin is on videos, but it would seem fairly good especially if you're already building that particular gun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

in the episode with flems mg-42 the customer is wearing a post-war west german border guard " sumpfmuster" marsh pattern pile lined parka. I have one these, they are similar to luftwaffe WW2 pattern
    very appropriate for the shooting sequence

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Hey Will and crew
    I enjoy your show, ya'll keep up with the shop projects, work and shootings. I like the guns in actions up close views.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.