Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.

Feedback Score

Thanks for the update Will! I must admit, I enjoy the show even though I know most of it is scripted, edited, etc... An educational show dedicated to firearms (past, present, and future) was long overdue. Not to mention, it's just plain cool to see stuff get blown up.

My favorite was repairing the flame thrower for Woody. The look in his eye's when he got to light that bad boy up was priceless, albeit a bit scary.

Many blessings to you and the Red Jacket family. As other forum member said it, "don't forget to slow down and enjoy life".

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Through out some ideas guys. Will is listening.
    I would like too see the ballistics of a Military claymore and just how effective they are at different ranges.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Through out some ideas guys. Will is listening.
    I would like too see the ballistics of a Military claymore and just how effective they are at different ranges.
    LOL I been trying to talk them into following us on a "training day" with H.E. . Me and Joe go out and do some interesting shit with plastic and det. cord , I don't know what they're worried about
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Will..

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    LOL I been trying to talk them into following us on a "training day" with H.E. . Me and Joe go out and do some interesting shit with plastic and det. cord , I don't know what they're worried about
    You know why they put "Front toward enemy" on claymores.
    So the Marines would know how too use them.
    Dont scream Marines. I love you guys.
    Will. Last weekend in April. Nam reunion. Melbourne Florida.
    Vets, guns, Ross Perot, last one, guest speaker.
    Slow last year. But usually 100,000 show up..
    Were getting old and dying like flies.
    P.O.W.s "Hanoi Hilton."
    My buddy "Patches Watson" History channel, their with the Nam S.E.A.L.s every year.
    These Men and Women would love you showing up.
    Miss America, Father was a Nam Vet. Was guest speaker few years ago.
    I dont want a damn thing for myself. Had enough of Hollywood with my relatives out there for a month. Met em all. Yuk. Dont show your producers this post.
    Trying too get Stan "Project Guns" too come up there too see you.
    I sit in his shop and drive him nuts, asking stupid questions. Till he heaves me out.
    The Annual Florida Vietnam and All Veterans Reunion
    Come on guys. Toss Will some ideas.
    Open post. What would yall like too see?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.-reunion-vets.-040.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I would love to see extensive (stacked barriers, walls, engine disabled, etc..) ballistics of a M82. And of course... 1 mile shot...!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Let me tell ya'll the way this works . We have a lot of projects , in-house stuff , R&D stuff , customer stuff . They film everything , what they like , they edit together into a show . We also get up to 2000 e-mails a day , lot of request's for work . We ain't doing most of them , ya'll's input can help us decide which tasks we want to take on .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

At some point you will be able to put out a totally new gun design. Not one moddified from an existing gun,but one built from the ground up, different from anyone elses production gun. I know most will say theres nothing new under the sun but after seeing some of your stuff I say you are up to the challenge. Kel-tec has thier new shotgun w/ the twin mag tubes,so not everything has been done like I thought. Good luck to you sir. Its alot like a hometown friend has done good for himself, and we are very proud of you.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi Will,

I think it is obvious that you are well regarded by the Community. I share that regard, and I would say that you have taken this sick and twisted hobby out of the shadows and into the mainstream.....America loves what you do, and it is a positive reflection on all of us.

Apologies if I am sharing in your accomplishments, but a lot of my friends have commented on your show and asked me if I was jealous....I tell them No..Not jealous, just happy that SOMEONE has figured out the right balance between cool, fun, and business savvy to make a good living. It is very satisfying that one of "us" is doing so well. Take a bow, you have earned the respect of your peers, myself included. I personally loved the AK Sniper project. When I read your post on the method you used, I slapped myself on the head for not thinking of it myself. I have done pretty well, but I never could build two that would perform comparably.

I look forward to your future accomplishments, and I really love the show too. Take your time, don't burn yourself out. Stick to your own personal guns, and do what makes you most happy. I think that some of the other folks who have commented on this thread are right. You could bring your own design to market, and probably do very well with it. Let me say this: AR-180, all stamped steel, using AR barrel, a piston, AR mags, and a redesigned cocking handle...Something HK in essence.... I will buy the first five.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Though I've only seen a couple of your productions, I have had a chance to try out some of your products, NICE!!!!! It's fun to try out new product designs, in Nam we got to try out some new stuff in our unit and other than getting shot back at, it was a ball!!! Best of luck to you guys and maybe soon I'll be able to get my hands on a couple things in you're line up I REALLY WANT!!!! Check out the pic, the thumper was one of the first in Nam to be tested out with flechettes, it worked GOOD in the Ashaw and on the Ho Chi Min. Sure made a "trench gun" look tame! Keep up the good work and best of luck to you guys, I'll help support you best as my income will allow!!! Oh yea, don't get so caught up you forget to have FUN!! It's good to see a "Home Town family" make good.
    Last edited by twa2471; 12-05-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    At some point you will be able to put out a totally new gun design. Not one moddified from an existing gun,but one built from the ground up, different from anyone elses production gun. I know most will say theres nothing new under the sun but after seeing some of your stuff I say you are up to the challenge. Kel-tec has thier new shotgun w/ the twin mag tubes,so not everything has been done like I thought. Good luck to you sir. Its alot like a hometown friend has done good for himself, and we are very proud of you.
    My friend , that has been my intent from the day I hung my shingle . THe backdoor reason's we got into the 1911's and AR's were twofold , to get the buying public accustomed to seeing our products on the shelf and to get us accustomed to running an industrialized production line . We have a couple of military projects that are front burner , but our own , in house design for a complete weapon's family is coming . Will

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.