Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Hi Will,

I think it is obvious that you are well regarded by the Community. I share that regard, and I would say that you have taken this sick and twisted hobby out of the shadows and into the mainstream.....America loves what you do, and it is a positive reflection on all of us.

Apologies if I am sharing in your accomplishments, but a lot of my friends have commented on your show and asked me if I was jealous....I tell them No..Not jealous, just happy that SOMEONE has figured out the right balance between cool, fun, and business savvy to make a good living. It is very satisfying that one of "us" is doing so well. Take a bow, you have earned the respect of your peers, myself included. I personally loved the AK Sniper project. When I read your post on the method you used, I slapped myself on the head for not thinking of it myself. I have done pretty well, but I never could build two that would perform comparably.

I look forward to your future accomplishments, and I really love the show too. Take your time, don't burn yourself out. Stick to your own personal guns, and do what makes you most happy. I think that some of the other folks who have commented on this thread are right. You could bring your own design to market, and probably do very well with it. Let me say this: AR-180, all stamped steel, using AR barrel, a piston, AR mags, and a redesigned cocking handle...Something HK in essence.... I will buy the first five.
    Thank you , truly . That was very graciously said . Will
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Will.

You going too be up at Knob Creek? Know you are you going too be busy. Just want too say hello.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Just wanted to say I love the show. It gives my dad and I an excuse to watch TV together. It was kind of nice to tell my dad something he didn't know, like how you got started. He's a bit of guru compared to me when it comes to shooting.
    I hope your business and family continue to prosper.
    If the left can make a cowardly mass muderer like che guevara a hero, I can make PinoCHEt mine.
    (That is not my Buick in the photo)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    You going too be up at Knob Creek? Know you are you going too be busy. Just want too say hello.
    No , we're pretty booked up . Will be having our B-Bash next summer though

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Guy View Post
    Just wanted to say I love the show. It gives my dad and I an excuse to watch TV together. It was kind of nice to tell my dad something he didn't know, like how you got started. He's a bit of guru compared to me when it comes to shooting.
    I hope your business and family continue to prosper.
    Thank you bro .Staying tight with your family is the real message I push, it's good for the soul and it really pisses the Left off

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I saw your guys using my trick to hold the AK hammer spring back by using a 12 gauge cartridge... glad to see I'm not the only one using that trick

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f3/no-mo...-spring-51519/

As was suggested, you could paint them orange and sell them on the show

I enjoyed watching the .308 "sniper" conversion. My dad and I both enjoyed that since I recently built his "sniper" AK in 6.5x55. I love to see conversions and improvements to the AK platform. Hope to see more!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    No , we're pretty booked up . Will be having our B-Bash next summer though
    Told ya 4th.....We will have to hit the BB next time.

Glad your business is smokin' Will, but you all need to take a break and hit Knob Creek sometime.....I'm sure there are people that would love to see you since your show took off.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Hell yah..

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    Told ya 4th.....We will have to hit the BB next time.

Glad your business is smokin' Will, but you all need to take a break and hit Knob Creek sometime.....I'm sure there are people that would love to see you since your show took off.
    I'm in. That one is closer.
    Will when you come back online.
    My meds kicked in and I fell asleep. Sucks getting old.
    Did you guys get that flat .45 gun too fire. Tell those guys too stop putting ads on just before you pull the trigger.
    I'll tell em when I get up there.
    That looked like the issues for Resistance Fighter in WWII. One shot then head for the hills.
    Poor kid shooting it.
    "Just man up and fire."
    I noticed you were standing about 4 feet back.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ya missed a great show 4th. It should be on again next week right before the new show.

Flem is the MAN! One MG42 in a week would be a feat, 3 is phenomonal. The quad mount looked like it came right out of the Mauser factory that way. Once again, editing could be improved. I was really looking forward to hearing all 4 going at once, two was impressive as hell. I know them boys got them tuned up and running 100% eventually, we need some videos! Next week, a suppressed MK19 grenade launcher, wonder what 40mm is going for per round these days?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    I'm in. That one is closer.
    Will when you come back online.
    My meds kicked in and I fell asleep. Sucks getting old.
    Did you guys get that flat .45 gun too fire. Tell those guys too stop putting ads on just before you pull the trigger.
    I'll tell em when I get up there.
    That looked like the issues for Resistance Fighter in WWII. One shot then head for the hills.
    Poor kid shooting it.
    "Just man up and fire."
    I noticed you were standing about 4 feet back.
    Yes we did . yeah , they didn't show all the shooting I did on it ,hand cycling it to get wear marks , wanted to show it as Flemings project , and he did do the Lords work on them . LOL , "space" , not enough room in the lane for us , a MG42 and 2 camera men

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.