Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    I think it stems from not giving a fuck about whats supposed to be "right" and just looking for what will work .
    Friggen A...
    When things go bad. We dont care about no stinking looks.
    Just keep putting lead, in the direction of the lead coming at you.
    He who puts out the most lead, wins.
    Then call air and pour hot boiling chemicals on them and listen too them friggen scream.
    Willy peter is great too. One drop of Willy and they scream for the God of their choice.
    "The idea here Men is not too die for your Country. It's too let the other guy die for his. That's how were going too win this damn war."
    General George Patton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.-mortars-003.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Tap
    Feedback Score

Will -

First off, I love the show. It is great to see a firearm company (any type of company for that matter) that is doing well and mixes fun with family.

Second, I saw the episode with the ballistic knife and it got me thinking.

#1) It may have just been how the show was cut but it seemed as though the handle flying out of your hand was the big issue.

#2) What good is a knife handle once the blade has been fired?

Possible solution to both problems: Make it in the style of a trench knife....brass knuckle handle. It would likely give you more control over the recoil and once the blade is fired you're still left with something that would be useful in self-defense situation.

Best wishes for your success in the future. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    Will -

First off, I love the show. It is great to see a firearm company (any type of company for that matter) that is doing well and mixes fun with family.

Second, I saw the episode with the ballistic knife and it got me thinking.

#1) It may have just been how the show was cut but it seemed as though the handle flying out of your hand was the big issue.

#2) What good is a knife handle once the blade has been fired?

Possible solution to both problems: Make it in the style of a trench knife....brass knuckle handle. It would likely give you more control over the recoil and once the blade is fired you're still left with something that would be useful in self-defense situation.

Best wishes for your success in the future. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Thanks man . # 1 You're damn right it was a big issue . #2 None whatsoever . Or just carry a pistol for shooting and a knife for cutting . Will
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Tap
    Feedback Score

Or just carry a pistol for shooting and a knife for cutting . Will
    Very true. Keep it simple.

Feedback Score

It is great to hear that Red Jacket is doing so well. I love to see pure American inguniuty at work. Your success bodes well for all gun owners, the 1st and 2nd amendments and our economy. Thanks for putting more Americans to work in these tough times.

Feedback Score

I have a challenge for you Wll. Its about the P-35/Browning Hi Power.

Most people remove the mag safety for a smoother trigger pull. So now design a drop-in kit to make it double action.

Ross

Feedback Score

Will - I just gotta know, did you “smack” that boy for lookin’ at your backside or what?-LOL Good stuff man. Much success.

BHP
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by weeble View Post
    I have a challenge for you Wll. Its about the P-35/Browning Hi Power.

Most people remove the mag safety for a smoother trigger pull. So now design a drop-in kit to make it double action.

Ross
    Why junk up a good gun with a bad idea?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I think it stems from not giving a fuck about whats supposed to be "right" and just looking for what will work .

Amen! That's the way I was taught as a young man growing up in the world of mechanics in general, and aviation in particular. Go for what works, and with what you have on hand. (Plus the Marine Corps' "keep it simple stupid, KISS method, of which you repeat frequently, IIRC.)

I think the AK side scope rail and scope mount on the UZI is one of those "it's so easy, why didn't I think of that" moments. Very simple and smart fix.

Keep up the good work Will.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Just wondering why you guys didn't use drums on the Saiga gatling gun.

Ross

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.