Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.

Feedback Score

Wife approves ...and says thanks.

Says we should've already gotten a sling for it...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Excellent bro , enjoy Will
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score

Love tha Show,keep it going

Feedback Score

To Will and the crew at Red Jacket:

I just wanted to thank you guys for lifting my spirits for the last 15 months. Had a duty related car accident, ended up shattering my right leg from the knee down and crushing my left hip and sciatic nerve. Spent a lot of time bed bound due to post op infections and recurrent surgery.

Finally getting to go back to work (desk duty to be sure), but your show sure did give me a lot of pleasure, took my mind off the pain and gave me some cool guns to look at.

I'm really glad your business is doing well. Best of luck to you, your family and your crew this New Year!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCop View Post
    To Will and the crew at Red Jacket:

I just wanted to thank you guys for lifting my spirits for the last 15 months. Had a duty related car accident, ended up shattering my right leg from the knee down and crushing my left hip and sciatic nerve. Spent a lot of time bed bound due to post op infections and recurrent surgery.

Finally getting to go back to work (desk duty to be sure), but your show sure did give me a lot of pleasure, took my mind off the pain and gave me some cool guns to look at.

I'm really glad your business is doing well. Best of luck to you, your family and your crew this New Year!

Thank you bro , just doing us . Rolling along here , been gone this last week killing deer but back at in tomorrow , wrapping up season 3

Feedback Score

just joined here. I have a heavy Hi-Point .45 acp, my first handgun have had it for over a year now. i open carry a lot but hope to someday get a better .45 acp that is a little smaller that is easyer on me for the days i take road trips and carry for 8 hrs at a time. Just love the show. I might be picking up a 2nd job soon and might be able to get caught up on bills then maybe by the end of this year i will be able to look at a high priced .45 acp

Feedback Score

Will, with regards to the gattling gun, have you considered a different bolt system?

I was formerly an armourer in the RAAF, and I have worked extensively on the M61A1 20mm gattling cannons that are fitted to F-18's & most other fighters. They are a 6 barrel gun, that use 6 individual bolts, operating on a campath inside the main housing. The campath is elliptical, taking rounds from the belt feed at the back of the case, up to the front/top part to be fired, then back down to the bottom on the other side, if you get my drift. The bolts and barrels are on the same longitudinal plane, and the whole lot rotates together. Everything is gear driven so timing is not an issue.

Sorry if i'm telling you something that you already know, but I thought it would be simple to make a similar system operating on 3 barrels.

Anyways, keep up the good work dude, it's always interesting to watch the RJF team.

Feedback Score

By the way, if you ever have the opportunity to get an M61A1 as another of your crazy aquisitions, I would be so jealous... The sound of a 20mm rotary gun spitting out 6000 rpm pretty much makes everything else piss...

And you never know, there's a graveyard full of dead fighters in the Nevada desert that just sit there as parts mules... I'm fairly certain Joe could sort one out to work on a rig, they aren't too complicated...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yes , we've designed a entirely new system and are currently having it rapid prototyped . I expect to be shooting it end of March

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.