Thread: RJF Full Auto S-12 with Mojo Break

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default RJF Full Auto S-12 with Mojo Break

These muzzle breaks are available through DPS Arms and on builds done at Red Jacket.

Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looks good Will. Hell yeah.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

It's easily the best break I've ever had on a 12 g .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

It's good to see plenty of new products coming out of Red Jacket. Keep up the good work Will.

Also, caught the season opener last night. Great entertainment! VERY effective equipment for riverine operations. By the way Bro, you look like you've lost a few pounds. From one big former Marine to another, keep up the good work. It'll be better on your heart. We'd kinda like to see you around awhile.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    It's good to see plenty of new products coming out of Red Jacket. Keep up the good work Will.

Also, caught the season opener last night. Great entertainment! VERY effective equipment for riverine operations. By the way Bro, you look like you've lost a few pounds. From one big former Marine to another, keep up the good work. It'll be better on your heart. We'd kinda like to see you around awhile.
    well thank you bro , yeah I've been trying to keep an eye on it . I've got a really bad knee and I got heavy and it's turned into a kinda Catch-22 situation . I really just need to go Ethiopian with my diet .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    well thank you bro , yeah I've been trying to keep an eye on it . I've got a really bad knee and I got heavy and it's turned into a kinda Catch-22 situation . I really just need to go Ethiopian with my diet .
    No sh*t, I definitely understand that one. I was looking/feeling great after my divorce diet (knees never felt better) and then I went and remarried. 2 years later and I'm back where I started, and the knees are killing me again. I just have to get with the program, and quit being a lazy ass. I need a good old fashioned Parris Island D.I. to put a foot in my ass. Speaking of which, since you're right there on the demarcation line, were you a P.I. or Hollywood Marine??

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

No sh*t, I definitely understand that one. I was looking/feeling great after my divorce diet (knees never felt better) and then I went and remarried. 2 years later and I'm back where I started, and the knees are killing me again. I just have to get with the program, and quit being a lazy ass. I need a good old fashioned Parris Island D.I. to put a foot in my ass. Speaking of which, since you're right there on the demarcation line, were you a P.I. or Hollywood Marine??
    Pure Hollywood bro , ironic isn't it ? LOL

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    Pure Hollywood bro , ironic isn't it ? LOL
    LMAO!!!!! That is TOO funny! Bet you never thought you'd be in front of the camera way back then. You do your time on West or East Coast? Mine was New River in good old Jacksonville, N.C. Sh*t, I'm sorry Bro, I am highjacking the hell outa your thread. I do apologize. I enjoy talking with fellow Marines in my age bracket. Take care Will. Semper Fi !!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

LMAO!!!!! That is TOO funny! Bet you never thought you'd be in front of the camera way back then. You do your time on West or East Coast? Mine was New River in good old Jacksonville, N.C. Sh*t, I'm sorry Bro, I am highjacking the hell outa your thread. I do apologize. I enjoy talking with fellow Marines in my age bracket. Take care Will. Semper Fi !!!!!!!!!
    It's all good bro . West coast the full time . oohraa !

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.