I smell
    Ditto!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    I smell
    Ditto 2.
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome to gunco CRUE CAB! Stiring the pot on your second post ehh

Feedback Score

Actually it was my first.
    If true, its just another black eye for gun owners in the US. If false, Will Hayden needs to know what is being said about him and his shop.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

its on ALL the sites & some in pretty deep details.. not like your posting anything thats not already out there.

Will "will" come back next week and im sure he will have something to say on it.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Anyone who has had an FFL, knows the horror of getting sweated by an ATF agent.
    I sat in my buddies shop for a few hours and watched a rookie female agent ask if the mark was a comma or a period.
    Our FFLs are our only link, too purchase new weapons.
    Without them, guess what, we aint buying new guns.
    Can you imagine the joy of a rookie agent, claiming bragging rites too busting RFF, for a possible simple error.
    I cant even balance my check book. I would have an FFL shop for a week, before they closed my doors.
    Will does not have too explain a damn thing.
    What is happening too him, is what is happening too every guy trying too make a living with an FFL.
    It is not just Will, this is happening in every other gun shop across America.
    The antis are putting pressure on the ATF, too shut the shops down.
    Lot of Agents I have talked too are pro gun, some don't want too see you own a B.B. gun.
    Which one is walking through your door?
    My prayers are with Will too get over this and on with a great show, showing a positive light on the gun world.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    I sat in my buddies shop for a few hours and watched a rookie female agent ask if the mark was a comma or a period.
    Can you imagine the joy of a rookie agent, claiming bragging rites too busting RFF, for a possible simple error.
    I cant even balance my check book. I would have an FFL shop for a week, before they closed my doors.
    What is happening too him, is what is happening too every guy trying too make a living with an FFL.
    Lot of Agents I have talked too are pro gun, some don't want too see you own a B.B. gun.
    My prayers are with Will too get over this and on with a great show, showing a positive light on the gun world.

+1! they are working on the back door!

it is a sad irony that a tax paying law abiding citizen gets giged for paper work errors by the very agency that is shipping 1,000s of weapons to mexican cartels!

no wonder the washing monment cracked!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This is why you buy as many firearms and as much ammo as you can while you can. I have a few hundred firearms and now am "buying cheap and stacking deep" all the surplus ammo I can. Latest was a couple cases 7.62x54R from SG and a case of 7.62x39 from Copes. I figure it's only a matter of time - and if not I have "cheap" ammo for the rest of my life. After I'm gone I am beyond caring as I can't take it with me.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Maybe he doesnt "have to" but when you put yourself out there like he has with his shop and TV show.
    He would gain alot more support from people with an explaination.
    There are some gun sites that already are pegging him as a crook.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Possibly true..

Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Maybe he doesnt "have to" but when you put yourself out there like he has with his shop and TV show.
    He would gain alot more support from people with an explaination.
    There are some gun sites that already are pegging him as a crook.
    And I am sure Will is reading this.
    Yes I am on other sites and am reading what is being said.
    Crook. Strong words. I personally have never heard a bad report, or feedback on RJF.
    Once Hollyweird hit, just like Orange County Choppers problems.
    People do strange things, when they smell money and I don't think we know, what is really happening behind the scenes.
    Crook. Will has guns missing. That would make him the victim.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.