Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TMZ??

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Maybe I'm missing something here, or...I'm just old fashioned. But I don't see why Wills business dealings or his visits by ATF are ANY of our DAMN business?? Because he's on a TV show??? WTF??
    Crue Cab...does Red Jacket owe YOU money?? Do they need to repair something YOU bought from them??? If not, I'd suggest you stop posting BULLSHIT & STFU.

This is INSANE! When you buy from ANY other vendor do you know their investors?? When you go in ANY gun shop, do they divulge all dealings with the ATF?? Of course not!!

You are a TROLL! & TROLLING in the WRONG waters here son.

Will does not owe you, me , or any interweb forums any explaination whatsoever.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here, or...I'm just old fashioned. But I don't see why Wills business dealings or his visits by ATF are ANY of our DAMN business?? Because he's on a TV show??? WTF??
    Crue Cab...does Red Jacket owe YOU money?? Do they need to repair something YOU bought from them??? If not, I'd suggest you stop posting BULLSHIT & STFU.

This is INSANE! When you buy from ANY other vendor do you know their investors?? When you go in ANY gun shop, do they divulge all dealings with the ATF?? Of course not!!

+1 Exactly.

Feedback Score

Trolling? And in the "wrong" waters son?
    I aint your son.
    I asked about a viable news article that showed up on another gun site.
    You dont like it? To f'ing bad. STFU? Wanna try to make me?
    Grow up dumb azz, Iam not the one making accusations or reporting the story.
    Old fashioned? Yea I can see that.
    Wrong waters, really. What are YOU going to do about it?
    OH and I really dont need to hear about how big you are, how tough you are, what branch you served in either.
    I am "sure" you could take me.
    This is what happens when you open yourself up to the world via television. Celebrity brings more than just money and fame.
    IF Will is reading this, he can speak for himself if he feels he needs to or wants to. I highly doubt he needs some redneck wannabe jumping in for him.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

^^ maturity at it's best^^
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post
    ^^ maturity at it's best^^
    Iam not the one that came out of the wood work to go after someone.
    He got the same from me that the wanted to give, live with it.
    Notice also, I made zero accusations about Red Jacket. Iam not the one trying to drag someones name through the mud.
    So dont kill the messenger.

Feedback Score

Seeing as my responce was considered "immature".
    How about this.
    Yes his visits from the ATF are our business, its public records and the ATF works on my dime, ie tax dollars.
    No he owes me no money and I have not bought from him, yet.
    Do I check up on the gun shops I deal with? No. I buy mostly local from people I know very well in the biz.
    But I do investigate to a point many of the busness dealings I have being a purchacing agent where I work.
    So my mind does go straight to that type of thing.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Iam not the one that came out of the wood work to go after someone.
    He got the same from me that the wanted to give, live with it.
    Notice also, I made zero accusations about Red Jacket. Iam not the one trying to drag someones name through the mud.
    So dont kill the messenger.
    Relax Rambo. You cant punch someone in the nose through the computer.
    No you did not bring any accusations up, only what others are saying. I will stand with you on that.
    No you are not saying anything demeaning.
    What saddens me is, we have enough problems with rules and regulations.
    The Brady Bunch reading this and damn sure loving it.
    "Oh Sarah look, their eating their own."
    We should all put ourselves in Wills shoes.
    Wills problems are, well Wills problems.
    Will is a a big boy, literally. He and the show will get through this.
    We finally get a hit show, showing guns in a fun positive light and they have some internal problems.
    I have a girl friend bitches at me every day, I would like too trade places with Will and whatever problems he has compared too mine.
    Welcome too the site and thank you for posting.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

One thing I'd like to know. What the hell is this TMZ? Looks like one of those tabloids that you see at the store counter, you know the ones that print stories like "big foot spotted at WalMart" or "bat boy goes to college" type things.

Oh well, it's just BS to me right now.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    One thing I'd like to know. What the hell is this TMZ? Looks like one of those tabloids that you see at the store counter, you know the ones that print stories like "big foot spotted at WalMart" or "bat boy goes to college" type things.

Oh well, it's just BS to me right now.
    Its a celebrity/entertainment news deal. Fluff for the most part.
    I personally dont take them as a serious news organization, but they are making some pretty serious claims.
    I doubt its a story that they will follow up on though. Or give both sides a chance to respond.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

see now what's funny is that the TMZ story is no where near as bad as this lawsuit yet no one is talking about it

Quote Originally Posted by bubbazan68 View Post
    http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/08/18/Bum.pdf

At some point in 2010 or 2011, and upon information and belief, Hayden (either alone or with other members of Red Jacket, Inc.) fraudulently transferred all assets, interest and goodwill out of Red Jacket, Inc. and into Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.