Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TMZ??

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bubbazan68 View Post
    see now what's funny is that the TMZ story is no where near as bad as this lawsuit yet no one is talking about it
    There is some info on the lawsuit out there. But that ,until there is litigaton, is just he said she said.
    The "news" story is real until someone refutes it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Yes they are..

Quote Originally Posted by bubbazan68 View Post
    see now what's funny is that the TMZ story is no where near as bad as this lawsuit yet no one is talking about it
    Already knew about that. From another site.
    The trial aint over till the fat lady sings.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Seems like they're still in business. Pretty sure I can still go online and buy lots of guns, suppressors (w/ the right paperwork), etc. In fact, if I had a bunch of cash right about now...

The pdf posted below is a suit filed on behalf of an individual, not quite the same as being shut down by BATF. I own a business. Been sued myself. It happens. Get over it.

Unless Will has something to share or you hear it from a reputable news source (and no, TMZ doesn't count), please move on. Nothing to see here.

-k

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sp00ky View Post
    Unless Will has something to share ...
    Come to think of it, if Red Jacket's in litigation they're probably under orders from counsel to keep their mouths shut regardless of the circumstances. So those of you waiting for Will to set the record straight might not be hearing from him any time soon, at least on this subject.

Will if you're reading this crap, we're really not a bunch of morons. If I may say so, it boils down to the fact that we like you and Red Jacket and we hope you're around for a while. If it makes us sound like a bunch of fanboys sometimes, well sorry 'bout that

-k

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up Oh God..

Quote Originally Posted by sp00ky View Post
    Seems like they're still in business. Pretty sure I can still go online and buy lots of guns, suppressors (w/ the right paperwork), etc. In fact, if I had a bunch of cash right about now...

The pdf posted below is a suit filed on behalf of an individual, not quite the same as being shut down by BATF. I own a business. Been sued myself. It happens. Get over it.

Unless Will has something to share or you hear it from a reputable news source (and no, TMZ doesn't count), please move on. Nothing to see here.

-k
    Thank you. You said what I wanted too say....
    Stop the gossip. Stop eating our own.
    Will. Your reading this. Stop grinding your teeth.
    I need a suppressor. Remember me when this is all over.
    Screww you Sarah.
    4th. 3/12 Charlie company. Nam 68/69.
    Thank you for helping the gun world and Veterans.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here, or...I'm just old fashioned. But I don't see why Wills business dealings or his visits by ATF are ANY of our DAMN business?? Because he's on a TV show??? WTF??
    Crue Cab...does Red Jacket owe YOU money?? Do they need to repair something YOU bought from them??? If not, I'd suggest you stop posting BULLSHIT & STFU.

This is INSANE! When you buy from ANY other vendor do you know their investors?? When you go in ANY gun shop, do they divulge all dealings with the ATF?? Of course not!!

You are a TROLL! & TROLLING in the WRONG waters here son.

Will does not owe you, me , or any interweb forums any explaination whatsoever.
    I am with Bradrock on this. Having been an FFL, I have had my share of "Oh Shit" Moments with the ATF. One bad employee. or one bad day can spell real trouble.

Will's affairs are his, and none of our business. I know Will to be a straight arrow.

That is all I have to say.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/08/18/Bum.pdf

At some point in 2010 or 2011, and upon information and belief, Hayden (either alone or with other members of Red Jacket, Inc.) fraudulently transferred all assets, interest and goodwill out of Red Jacket, Inc. and into Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C.
    That explains a lot.

About 20 years ago, we transferred our business from a sole proprietorship into a corporation. We also got the proverbial microscope up the hind end asking for all the reasons we were making this switch. Our business was in some backwater Smalltown USA type of setting that no one knew about, and this happened 20 years ago.

I am only sure that the standards are more strict now then they were then. From what I've read, it seems that there was a mix up in transferring the firearms from RJF(Red Jacket Firearms) Inc to RJF LLC. One thing to keep in mind, is that corporations are there own entity. Even though Will may have owned both the RJF Inc and RJF LLC, they are still considered to be 2 different entities. It is the same thing as transferring from one person to the other.

Either way, I'm proud to know Will even if it is only through cyberspace.
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

To put all of this into perspective, the organization that busted Red Jacket's balls over paperwork that didn't exactly match the inventory, is itself responsible for intentionally facilitating the transfer of thousands of firearms to murderers, drug dealers, and the like. Not to mention the slaughter of innocents in the early to mid 90's, and in other less well-publicized incidents over the years. The accusations against RJF have no credibility regardless of what machinations they may have had to agree to in order to stay in business. This episode is reflective of nothing other than the fact if the agency that regulates your business says to jump through this hoop, you jump through the hoop.
    http://www.boomsticksforever.com/
    Specializing in hand-built modular stocks.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

really ? TMZ ? ok , about 2 years ago, in the face of a brand new contract with Discovery , wanting to both take care of my friends and raise a little money to church up the shop I formed a new company , RJF LLC with 4 partners . Steph and I held a 70 % interest , sold 10 % pieces to Joe , Charlie and Vince . THe FFL for the LLC is in the name of the company . When the new company's ffl came in , I transferred over the inventory to it , mailed in the old ffl , went forth and did business . nothings missing , never was . why it's some big new's at the Enquirer , I'll never know . lawsuit ? please , it's about a 10 % piece of a retail store that closed down 8 years ago . guy's been disappeared all this time , we get on tv , he wants money . He doesn't want to talk about his part in how/why the store closed though and I suppose I need to let the lawyers sort that out . little luck it'll end up in his conviction
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    really ? TMZ ? ok , about 2 years ago, in the face of a brand new contract with Discovery , wanting to both take care of my friends and raise a little money to church up the shop I formed a new company , RJF LLC with 4 partners . Steph and I held a 70 % interest , sold 10 % pieces to Joe , Charlie and Vince . THe FFL for the LLC is in the name of the company . When the new company's ffl came in , I transferred over the inventory to it , mailed in the old ffl , went forth and did business . nothings missing , never was . why it's some big new's at the Enquirer , I'll never know . lawsuit ? please , it's about a 10 % piece of a retail store that closed down 8 years ago . guy's been disappeared all this time , we get on tv , he wants money . He doesn't want to talk about his part in how/why the store closed though and I suppose I need to let the lawyers sort that out . little luck it'll end up in his conviction
    Just as I, and many others, thought Will. I'm no businessman, but have a limited knowledge of civil law. An LLC makes sense in your situation. I've worked with BATFE in ther past. The following kinda nails their M.O.

Local and county cops had surrounded a house they suspected contained a large amount of drugs and guns.

The city cops sent their K-9 in...he found a bunch of dope.

The county cops sent their dog in...he found a bunch of guns and ammo.

The BATFE showed up on the scene. They sent their dog in...who promptly came out, pissed on the other two dogs and issued a press release.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.