Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What happened to the show ?

Feedback Score

I can give quotes from another forum they are on if it's okay to do so. They are busy with both the filming and work at the shop.

Discovery never once said the show was cancelled. That is all internet rumor started by one person, repeated by others, and accepted by many as fact. American Guns was cancelled but not Sons of Guns.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It should be ok to quote them from another forum, as long as your quoting someone from Red Jacket or the Discovery Channel.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

thye put out an official statement saying they had no "air date" for future episodes...

that doesnt mean its canceled.. that means they are waiting for all this to blow over and see if the interest will still be there..

right now it sure wouldnt be smart on their part to have all the anti gunners protesting their network & boycotting them...

they can do up a bunch of shows and have them in the can this way for future use..
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

Joe and one of the other employees (DesignGuy) spend time at bullpupforum.com because of the ZK-22 stock. This is from DesignGuy's post on 2/6/2013

"The TV crew is back filming the next season. They tend to slow everything down a bit, especially since Kris and Steph have been helping with the ZK-22's assembly. They still work in between filming. "

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

You really live in the Ozark national forrest? Your truly a real Hillbillyha ha ha My dad was from McCory over by bald knob you know the area?
    Live and direct and in high defintion from the fun and sun capital of the upper midwest Minot North Dakota

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I would think after hearing it straight from the horses mouth in post #3 by Will at Red Jacket this thread would of fizzled out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

that and talking to GLenn(flemgunner)... who is a member here & WG.. he's been a friend of ours way before he got hired at redjacket..

even filmed doesnt mean it will ever see broadcast TV.... might just go out as a box set..
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

I quit watching the show when it turned into a damn soap opera. The guy that left that Will wouldn't even allow people to say his name, and so much more. That wasn't what I watched the show for, I watched it for the guns.

Frankly, having to blow shit up every show to show how cool their guns were kind of distracted from the guns themselves. But that is just one guy's opinion.

I wish them well in their business.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I heard that the show will be back on April 19th from the son-in-law on facebook.

Feedback Score

just saw the promo ad for the show and yeah it's the 19

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

what happened to red jacket firearms

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.