Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What happened to the show ?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

just saw the promo ad for the show and yeah it's the 19
    Yeap, just seen a comercial, April 19th
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I have already seen somenew ones here on the West coast! But Im not gonna spoil it,,,Doc

Feedback Score

would prefer more building and shooting and way less drama

the venom that spews when they talk about vince (that would be chris steph) is just well low class

and this past episode where vince drops off the 20mm firing pin, you know the one they said they could not find, and lil miss steph goes off on the guy and says you cannot meet him on red jacket property. talk about tacky

*shakes head*

btw who actually has the FFL on the show i know it is not steph or will

Feedback Score

would prefer more building and shooting and way less drama

the venom that spews when they talk about vince (that would be chris steph) is just well low class

and this past episode where vince drops off the 20mm firing pin, you know the one they said they could not find, and lil miss steph goes off on the guy and says you cannot meet him on red jacket property. talk about tacky

*shakes head*

btw who actually has the FFL on the show i know it is not steph or will

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

From hints dropped in previous posts I gathered that the drama is a part of the process with the TV people, and so they have to "put on the show". Look at other "reality shows" that build things such as Orange County Choppers, the one from Jesse James, etc. Remember those and the drama in every one?

You have to have that because that's what sells. Too bad I know... I too would like the "webcam in the workshop" TV show but that doesn't sell! And I'm positive that some of the "drama" is simply how they spin it. Blurb for latest episode - "Red Jacket splits apart" - well if the kids were deciding to make their own company anyway, then the TV people will spin that into a huge drama to get more people to watch. ANd it works! HRM now that I think about it if they put together some instructional vids on DVD, well THAT would sell!

From what I recall one of their long-time friends actually has the FFL.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I miss Will and Flem posting here on Gunco. The price of success I guess.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I miss Will and Flem posting here on Gunco. The price of success I guess.
    More like the price of 16 hour days . Still around , here and there . The dude has it wrong about ffl . it's in the company's name .It's a business format for a multiple partner LLC , "friends " ain't got jack shit to do with it. btw , i never mind answering real questions , i don't keep up with the tv show , so , not much i can say about it . Is what it is , however it get's put together . Hope you enjoy it. Will
    BamaKid likes this.
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score

preferred the early seasons when it was more about building guns

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChow View Post
    preferred the early seasons when it was more about building guns
    talk to discovery . Jupiter get's about a 800 hours of film , turns it into a 47 minute show based on what discovery tell's them .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    More like the price of 16 hour days . Still around , here and there . The dude has it wrong about ffl . it's in the company's name .It's a business format for a multiple partner LLC , "friends " ain't got jack shit to do with it. btw , i never mind answering real questions , i don't keep up with the tv show , so , not much i can say about it . Is what it is , however it get's put together . Hope you enjoy it. Will

Always good to hear "FROM THE SOURCE"... will have to set the record straight with my friends

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

what happened to red jacket firearms

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.