Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What happened to the show ?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    Thanks buddy,
    I'm plugging away on them. I can't wait for the brown Z1 to be finished, so I can start on my streetfighter.
    I remember you telling me that you had a 87 Z1000. I sat on one of those on the show room floor back in 87.
    My buddy had one in his shop for repair last month. I had to sit on it also. lol
    Kinda gave up on building guns and decided to mess with bikes. I have enough old Kawasaki bikes to keep me busy for years. lol

This is what I have stashed.
    1974 400 Triple
    1974 Z1A Streetfighter
    1974 Z1A Preservation
    1975 Z1B
    1976 KZ900 Parts Bike
    1977 KZ1000
    1978 LTD1000

P.S. Have you heard anything from Scott? Is he still building?
    I still can't get over how much he looks like Jeff Bridges.
    Sorry, I forgot about this thread and hadn't checked it. You dang sure have some work ahead of you. Yeah back in the mid 1980's I had two of the H1 500cc 2 stroke triples. Those were fun!!!

Scott shot me an email this past week. Was letting me know about all his parts he's selling. He's like the rest of us, busy! LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I never even heard my triple run. I just cleaned it and the KZ1000 up to sell.
    I have 3 bikes going to auction to cover the cost of my latest acquisition.
    The bike in the video is just like mine

HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

That was sweet!!!!! I can't even imagine how wicked it must be with a turbo. Here's a vid I saw showing an old Eliminator kind of like my old one, except I still had shaft drive. This one's converted to chain with an extended swing arm. I had about everything that Dale Walker's carried for it. Went wild with the credit card that summer!! LOL. Ignition advancer, jet kit, and Supertrapp exhaust. Man that thing would fly!! Of course this was back in 1990-1993, well before today's current crop of bada$$ bikes with more power adders than you can shake a stick at.

What do you think it'll do in the quarter??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I have no idea yet? I'd say in the 9's?
    It's so damn fast it gives me the chills. The fastest street bike I ever rode!
    You don't want to move the throttle when your shifting up, I know that for sure! If you throttle down, it wants to throw you forward and if you throttle up, you will loose your grip on the left side handlebar while letting out the clutch. You also need to keep a very close eye on the tach. When the tach hits 5200, the turbo opens up and you better have ahold of it or you going to be an organ donor.
    I'm still tracking down all the build specs from the guys who had it before me, but this is what I found so far.
    http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthre...bo-Rex-Project
    http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthre...62527-It-lives
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Whoa how did I miss all the bike talk in this thread??

Nice kaws man!

My buddy rides his KZ1000 every day as long as its not snowing. That ZRX is beautiful, I stole a front fairing from one of those and fit it on my old GS750.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Thanks.
    I haven't rode my LTD1000 much since picking up the ZRX. Your buddy rides in the winter? Damn, that would be colder than hell!
    Where does he live and is he a KZRIDER member?
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score

Not sure if he is a member there or not. We live right outside of pittsburgh, as long as the roads aren't covered in snow or salt he will venture out haha.

He also just picked up 2 ZX-7s, we are trying to make a ridable bike out of the pair for a trackday in a few weeks. He doesn't wanna borrow my red sled(98 CBR F3) again
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Wow, that has to be damn cold on a bike with the wind chill factor!
    I prefer to be warm in the winter myself. lol
    P.S. Have fun on the track, but be safe and test the bike first, before going balls out.
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score

back on topic

what's going on with the show ?

Feedback Score

Sorry about hijacking your thread buddy.
    HART SYSTEMS

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.