Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What happened to the show ?

Feedback Score

When they go back to building guns and spend less time with the stupid soap opera bull shit, maybe I'll watch again. Until then there really isn't much reason to watch.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Will I traded you a couple of mklll kits for some ak parts in the late 90's.did you ever activate them for your range? Good to see you online a little!
    yes i did . though one wasn't looking much like a mk 3 once done
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Knowing you bet not! Glad ur business and show are doing well. Still got that coupon for a discount I haven't used!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms View Post
    hey bro , yeah i really need to squeeze a bit of time , keep myself in the loop around here . Here and the AK Forum is were it all started
    Will keep up the good work.. Good show good job.. Even my Docs, ones I trust at the V.A., watch yer show..
    You and your crew are putting a fun positive light on the gun world.. Happy Veterans Day..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

apparently it's "combat kilt Tuesday" around here . Gawd , if ya'll good see the view from my office lol

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

apparently it's "combat kilt Tuesday" around here . Gawd , if ya'll good see the view from my office lol
    Lock the door. Put up a sign "Gone to lunch, be back when I am damn ready."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Did you take a pic?
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO!!!! Btw Will, Semper Fi brother. I forgot about the USMC birthday this year until Monday. My wife said she wondered why I hadn't said anything. Usually I try and do a little something in honor of Chesty. :-) Hope you're doing well.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    LMAO!!!! Btw Will, Semper Fi brother. I forgot about the USMC birthday this year until Monday. My wife said she wondered why I hadn't said anything. Usually I try and do a little something in honor of Chesty. :-) Hope you're doing well.
    we're doing ok . My youngest , 11 , got her first deer last sat. , thats my high point to date .Got some seriously cool gun stuff coming up , that'll have to hold till it's ready to hit the streets . SHould be in a month . Will

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

we're doing ok . My youngest , 11 , got her first deer last sat. , thats my high point to date .Got some seriously cool gun stuff coming up , that'll have to hold till it's ready to hit the streets . SHould be in a month . Will
    That's awesome! Congrats to her on her deer. Interested to see what cool stuff is coming. Good luck with it all brother. Semper Fi.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Search tags for this page

what happened to red jacket firearms

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.