Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: latest show

Feedback Score

Default latest show

did you clock what that mac was cycling at ? just curious as it seems quite fast

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Macs is quick! Why I didn't get one. I do wish I'd done my Uzi when I could have. Divorce ain't cheap tho so I'm stuck with my semis. Such is life!

Feedback Score

I heard a story about a guy up north that put together on of those Cobray Mac kits that were being sold in some mags back in the '80s and '90s. I heard the rate of fire on his was between 1200 and 1350 rpm. Wheeeewwww. Empty a 40 round mag before you could get your finger back of the trigger. Something less than 2 seconds.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

I wish they had shown how the extension with the porting was made on that mac upper. (I liked it!)
    I have one of the S.S. Glock lowers I was going to do the same thing with. It reminded me a the BLADE movie M11/9.

I want to take my lower.

and make this someday.

Will,
    Did you have to do any bolt mods for the Glock mag to work with the M11/9 bolt?
    It looks like the "back" of the mags in the pic I posted have been modified for the bolt to pass through.

Last edited by gwailo; 04-21-2014 at 11:30 AM.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

can't believe you guy's watch this, life that dull
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

49 year old overweight balding guy on a Friday night at 9PM? Yep, gives me something to keep me awake until Bluebloods comes on! Besides, if you ignore the drama they have some interesting guns sometimes. The pump 40mm grenade launcher was cool, and that MAC had an insane ROF, sounded like a minigun going off. The main thing I dislike about the MACs are their grip angle and magazines, the Glock lower welded on solves both issues! On a semi it would be great, too bad those SS lowers run about what the gun itself does!

Feedback Score

I picked up my demilled Glock lower from a UZITALK member a few years ago. It wasn't full price, but it wasn't cheap either.
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    I heard a story about a guy up north that put together on of those Cobray Mac kits that were being sold in some mags back in the '80s and '90s. I heard the rate of fire on his was between 1200 and 1350 rpm. Wheeeewwww. Empty a 40 round mag before you could get your finger back of the trigger. Something less than 2 seconds.
    Hunter
    The last M11/9 I had cost $13 a second to shoot. lol
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    49 year old overweight balding guy on a Friday night at 9PM? Yep, gives me something to keep me awake until Bluebloods comes on! Besides, if you ignore the drama they have some interesting guns sometimes. The pump 40mm grenade launcher was cool, and that MAC had an insane ROF, sounded like a minigun going off. The main thing I dislike about the MACs are their grip angle and magazines, the Glock lower welded on solves both issues! On a semi it would be great, too bad those SS lowers run about what the gun itself does!
    Lol, that description sounds familiar. I see that guy in the mirror every morning!!!!

Definitely liked the MAC. For a fun toy, that was cool. Expensive to run at that ROF but cool nonetheless.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    I wish they had shown how the extension with the porting was made on that mac upper. (I liked it!)
    I have one of the S.S. Glock lowers I was going to do the same thing with. It reminded me a the BLADE movie M11/9.

I want to take my lower.

and make this someday.

Will,
    Did you have to do any bolt mods for the Glock mag to work with the M11/9 bolt?
    It looks like the "back" of the mags in the pic I posted have been modified for the bolt to pass through.

No , the mag's are factory . It ran so fast because it was originally a .380 . That "muzzle break " was more to put the end of the barrel a little further out then anything , and add a little muzzle weight . THe porting on top helped a bit i'm sure but it was a secondary consideration . Shooting the MAC without the S-12 attached was a hairy as hell .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.