Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Will Hayden I know

Feedback Score

Default The Will Hayden I know

I just wanted to say a few words about Will Hayden after the conversation we had while texting each other yesterday.
    This has "nothing" to do with Sons Of Guns or Red Jacket Firearms.
    It also has nothing to do with Will being guilty or innocent of the crime he has been accused of. That's not what this is about.
    This is about the character of a man I had some dealings with a few years ago.
    A while back I was given a very slim chance of living this long. I spent most of my time looking out the window and flipping though the T.V. channels.
    One day I seen this new show about and thought I'd watch it. I seen a rifle they made and thought, man that's cool!
    I still had a couple guns and thought I'd sell them and get me one of these rifles.
    Long story short, Will and I did a trade. A week or so later I received a call from Will. He asked me if I'd be interested in working on a project. I told him I really didn't know much about what he wanted and maybe azhonkey would be a better choice, but he seemed to be more interested in my doing it.
    I thought if I could do it and he decided to produce it, maybe it could help my wife after I was gone.
    Will sent me funds (to a total stranger) to pay for all the R and D.
    The project didn't pan out, but Will took the time for me whenever I needed anything, but mostly he listened when I just needed someone talk to and has still put up with me to this day.
    People with this kind of character are almost nonexistent in this day and age, especially to a stranger.
    That's why I'm proud to say know him.
    Last edited by gwailo; 08-25-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    romaniac and 2ndAmendican like this.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Agreed! Already said this and he recalled the the trade we did with some sten for ak parts a few years back.stand up guy with me and I'll stand up for him.he hasn't supported me in any way he just struck me as a stand up guy and that's it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I still have hope for the world and there's still lots good folks out there, may not be all that easy to find them sometimes,, but there out there.

I sure was impressed when Will answered a couple rookie questions for me when I first came on here. IMO , That's pretty damn nice of someone to take time out of there day to help out someone as dumb ass as I was about AK platforms. Not many folks would do that, especially someone that does it for a living.

You know though , when I was in Nam we had several guys from LA, and GA in my unit and I must say they were all damn good people too. We got along great. Met a bunch on the AT when I worked there, and other than a couple ,,they were decent too.

Feedback Score

Folks are folks and i'll stand by will Hayden right now. Don't know why this came back up but you do or you don't stick by somebody.TV got nothing to do with it. But where IS 4th and BlackBlade? LOL! Now I'm getting worried.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Very well said Kenny!!! And for the record, if that's the 9mm AK you're talking about, I hate that it doesn't make financial sense. I really think it would be successful if the price could be brought down to a reasonable level. Great work on that brother. I am VERY glad that you are still here my friend!!!!

Stalker, don't forget J427!!!

I really only know Will from the forums and the show, but I feel confident that he will be vindicated, and all charges dropped. Hopefully the ex will get prison time for her behavior.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

J427 not forgotten either! Starting to think they all went fishing together!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I never met him nor talked to him but I do know from the PILES of film that hit the editing room floor, the "Real" Will, is not what we see on TV. If can have some of his actions, but you have experienced first hand the Real guy. Thanks for sharing. That is the same as meeting members from all the forums in person. It is great to get a personal relationship with someone rather than think you know then from TV of a keyboard.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Very well said Kenny!!! And for the record, if that's the 9mm AK you're talking about, I hate that it doesn't make financial sense. I really think it would be successful if the price could be brought down to a reasonable level. Great work on that brother. I am VERY glad that you are still here my friend!!!!

Stalker, don't forget J427!!!

I really only know Will from the forums and the show, but I feel confident that he will be vindicated, and all charges dropped. Hopefully the ex will get prison time for her behavior.
    Thanks buddy and I thank the rest of you also.
    For the record, yes it was the 9mm AK. He went with the .22 bullpup instead.
    It's all good though. If it hadn't been for him making me curious about AK's I'd never made the 9mm AK, the self cleaning gas system on the S12, the AK-PDW, or this winters project, the free float AK sniper rifle.

My buddy 11C ABN has been looking for the PTR Super Sniper Barrel for the free float AK project.
    He finally found it in a box of Halloween decorations and it's on it's way from California!

I still need a free float AR handguard, but have most of the parts needed to build it now.
    It will look something like the PTR Super Sniper Rifle when finished.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I can't wait to see it. That's gonna be bada$$.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I have had minor dealings with Will for many years. Nothing much in terms of $$. This is what I believe I know about Will:

1. Old School: Show up early, stay late, do 110% and then some more.
    2. Never met his kids, but the lovely daughter of his who is on the show strikes me as a pretty well put together young lady. It has always been obvious to me that Will loves his children more than his own life. I doubt that his little girl would be so loving and devoted to her Daddy if he was the kind of man who would commit the horrible crimes he is now accused of.
    3. Until Will looks me in the eye, and admits his guilt in these matters, I will stand by him and defend his good name against any and all comers.
    4. In any case, I will pray fervently for Will and his family. Only God can sort these things out, and I hope he gets busy soon.

Regards to all,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

9mm ak

will hayden charges dropped

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.