Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Labor Day Sales at APEX Gun Parts

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thank You for answering my questions so thoroughly. As a side note you guys should really partner up with NRA, gun rights groups and make sure BATFE stays reasonable. I don't see any reason why original barrels should not be allowed into the country. What happened to free markets? Who is safer that barrels need to be remade with most likely lower quality craftsman ship/materials? BATFE doesn't make laws and their opinions should be constantly challenged in court. They are starting to act like what they think is the law.

Our customers are #1 APEXgunparts's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Derek8171 View Post
    Thank You for answering my questions so thoroughly. As a side note you guys should really partner up with NRA, gun rights groups and make sure BATFE stays reasonable. I don't see any reason why original barrels should not be allowed into the country. What happened to free markets? Who is safer that barrels need to be remade with most likely lower quality craftsman ship/materials? BATFE doesn't make laws and their opinions should be constantly challenged in court. They are starting to act like what they think is the law.
    Actually, APEX/Jeff & myself have recently been elected to the Board of Directors at the F.A.I.R Trade Group.

http://www.fairtradegroup.org/

We are already NRA members, but they won't help with import business issues.
    That is what FAIR Trade does.

The Firearms Import/Export Roundtable (FAIR) Trade Group is working to keep the American firearms and ammunition markets open to the global community of suppliers, with an end goal of a “level playing field” that will provide American consumers the broadest market choices.

The F.A.I.R. Trade Group is a 501c(6) organization dedicated to protecting the interests of the Firearms and Ammunition Import and Export community.
    We operate entirely on the funds derived from our dues paying membership.
    F.A.I.R. works with many U.S. government agencies including the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, the Department of State, and the U.S. Customs And Border Protection to provide solutions to F.A.I.R. Members' concerns.

When resolution cannot be reached directly with government, often policy input to Congress is necessary.
    F.A.I.R. works closely with pro‑gun and pro-business Members of Congress in both the Republican and Democratic Parties.

By building strong relationships within the United States Government and the Congress, F.A.I.R., has been effective in promoting policy and statutory regulation.
    F.A.I.R. has gained respect working within the system in a non-confrontational manner while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
    F.A.I.R. is working to eliminate many of the bureaucratic systemic inefficiencies that drive up costs and frustration levels for both the government and private sector.
    This work takes time and money.

Johanna Reeves is the Executive Director
    FireArms Import/Export Roundtable, Washington, DC

Watch Johanna Reeves interview with Sean Hannity -
    "Gun adovcates detail 'unproductive' meeting with White House"
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...ng-white-house
    APEX Gun Parts
    http://www.apexgunparts.com

719-481-2050 Order Line

Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30 pm Mountain time

Like us on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/ApexGunParts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.