Thread: New Tapco Items.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default New Tapco Items.....

Tapco Saiga Intrafuse Handguard FDE
    [D10L4]

Newest designed Handguard for the Saiga rifle, Adds three rails for lasers, grips or flashlights Made in the USA

$44.99

TAPCO Intrafuse Saiga Stock System OD Green
    [D9L4]
    With the popularity of the Saiga series of rifles and shotguns, we are proud to introduce the SAIGA Intrafuse Rifle System. Constructed of reinforced composite, our system includes a 6 position T6 Adjustable Stock Assembly, a SAW style Pistol Grip, Rubber Buttpad, and all necessary mounting hardware. Designed for easy installation, the end user simply removes the standard buttstock assembly and replaces it with our stock system. Once installed, the Intrafuse Rifle System will allow you to experience the full potential of the SAIGA platform through increased ergonomics and weapon control. Marked TAPCO Inc. and is Made in the USA. Counts as (2) Sec. 922R Compliance Parts.

$57.74

Tapco Saiga 12g/20g Gas Piston
    [D5L4]
    Saiga Shotguns are all the rage, but staying legal is something you can’t forget. The TAPCO Saiga Gas Piston is one of the easiest ways to keep your rifle compliant. The piston is made of heat treated 1740 Stainless Steel, to withstand a lifetime of usage. The part also comes marked with “TAPCO USA” so there’s no doubt about where your part was made.

$14.99

Tapco Intrafuse 10/22 T6 **PINK** Stock
    [DBS1]
    LIMITED EDITION PINK Stock , Help Support the NRA & Women Shooters , A portion of the proceeds of this stock goes to the NRA's Womens Program. Our Intrafuse Rifle System for the 10/22® brings military proven technology to everyone’s favorite beginner rifle. Easily installed on your rifle, the Intrafuse Rifle System offers an upgraded look with increased ergonomics and capabilities. The six position stock allows the rifle to adjust to any sized shooter for a tailored fit. Our popular SAW style pistol grip offers greater comfort and control plus an internal storage compartment. Concealed beneath a removable cover, the forearm features a Picatinny rail capable of mounting forward grips and bipods. The included top barrel cover is equipped with an integrated rail designed to accept any Picatinny/Weaver style scope rings. Front and rear sling attachment points are included to ease portability. To further allow the shooter to assemble the rifle to his or her needs, we have included two models of receiver extensions. The straight extension is preferred by offering a perfectly aligned cheek weld when shooting with optics. The angled extension is designed to easily fit all body styles and enables unrestricted use of the rifle’s iron sights. Molded of military grade composite material, our Intrafuse Rifle System is designed for years of use. For standard barrel models only.

$94.87

Feel free to call 1 866 523 2673 ask for Misty..

www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score

part# d1014 handguard for 44.99 is it avaliable in black

Feedback Score

Roger,

I First found your company on Calguns and now here. I placed an order with your company and it couldn’t have been easier! Great prices on 7.62x39 Yugo ammo and you also had the Tapco 7.62x39 followers that I needed.

Thank you for doing business California. I am confident it will work out well for you!

hk404me
    Hey Arnold, how about you shoot in your movies only what is legal to shoot ‘Comiefornia’???

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think the Tapco DOUBLE HOOK AK trigger group sets are the very best. But, you may have to adjust the receiver to fit the trigger?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

yeah...you need to create an extra slot

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Do you have the AK folding stock recoil absorbsion pads from TAPCO? My wife says her AK kicks a bit much.
    M U S I B I K E

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.