Thread: RPD Builders Package

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Default RPD Builders Package

I get a lot of requests for machining services for RPD parts, so I am offering this package for the home builder who does not have a lathe or mill but wants to do their own build.

The package includes:
    1. Turning the barrel to fit the press & pin DSA receiver.
    2. Modifying the bolt
    3. Machining the bolt carrier and installing the firing pin extension
    3. machining the lower, trigger and installing the semi fire control parts.
    4. Supplying the striker, striker spring, barrel pin, rear take down pin and drum hanger screws.

The rest of the work that is needed can be done with a drill press, hydraulic press and hand tools.

Price: $425.00

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

pirate what would the price be to prep the kits that sarco sold with the U.S. barrels? and do you machine the extactor grove on them? ( i realize this is more work=$$) just was wondering cost.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I would build the barrel for an extra $100.00. that includes the extractor cut, pressing and pinning all the parts on and drilling the gas port as well as turning the rear to fit the receiver.

Feedback Score

Hey Pirate, was wanting to know if i could have the cover of my rpd engraved with the skull and cross bones and rpd from hell? That is too cool!!! Also how much more would it be to have my barrel cut to 14" or so with a muzzle brake added to make it a legal 16"?

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rkautomotive View Post
    Hey Pirate, was wanting to know if i could have the cover of my rpd engraved with the skull and cross bones and rpd from hell? That is too cool!!! Also how much more would it be to have my barrel cut to 14" or so with a muzzle brake added to make it a legal 16"?
    I have been trying to convert jpeg's to a dxf file to engrave, but have not had sucess so far. the lettering is not a problem. the bbl work would run about 100.00

Feedback Score

Pirate, what would the extra cost be to have the barrel headspaced and pinned into the receiver?

-MRA

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.