Thread: I'm gonna keep my MINI-14

Feedback Score

Default I'm gonna keep my MINI-14

I notice when I read Diane Swinestein's anti-gun hate list that my Mini-14 is not on it. It seems that if the Mini is in a plain black or brown wrapper, it is not on the condemned list. Mine has the original factory synthetic stock. So, at least for a little while, it is exempt from Swinestein's evil intentions.
    However, at times, in the past, I have thought about purchasing an ATI replacement stock for my Mini. I like the looks of it. It has a folding stock that adjusts for length like the M4/AR15 stocks. It has a pistol grip. It comes with several picatinny rails on which various accessories could be mounted. It looks good to me but I have heard that it would add an additional pound or two to the gun. So, I haven't yet decided.
    However, adding this stock will place my gun on Swinestein's s#*t list! Somehow that old sow is convinced that guns are more deadly if they have pistol grips or folding stocks! I don't know what that witch uses for brains, but, I guess that intelligence is not needed to work for the government. I consider Swinestein to be a real mental midget, an intellectual pygmy, a cerebral flyweight.
    Anyhow, I believe that I will ignore her unconstitutional rules if she ever gets them through Congress. And, I think I will buy one of these ATI stocks in case I decide later that I want to change it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it will be safe till the next mass shooting or it is used in some high profile crime--

right now i wish i had kept one or two of them --just for safe keeping aling with the good lancer mags--

Feedback Score

I may have to cache it, but I aim to keep it! Swinestein can go to the devil!

Feedback Score

It doesn't matter what we have, they are all on the list.

Feedback Score

Our local Sheriff has said that he will not allow Obama Bin Laden and Senator Swinestein to enforce their unconstitutional gun ban in this county (Jackson) of Oregon. If he does resist those jack-booted thugs, I will be standing right beside him!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.