Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ruger's 10/22

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

If I understand your issue correctly, what you can do is use some kids clay to make a dam, and fill the dam with Epoxy to fill in the area around the screw and give it better purchase. I did a cheap plastic stock like that, and it is still working now after 15 years.

Ask questions if that is not clear. Oh, and add some aluminum filings for strength.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

This weekend, I put the RUGER 10-22 up into the safe room. Got two BX-25 mags for it several month back. Plus two 10 rnd mags stock too.

A SUPER performer!

Had this one almost 30 years.

Ruger 10-22 and, PC9 is what it would take to survive anything.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

I think that a good .22LR like the 10/22 would serve for 95% of survival needs. At least, that's the way I'm planning things. Hope I'm right!

Feedback Score

I just found and purchased a genuine Ruger BX-25 25 round magazine at my favorite gun store (Bi-Mart, a northwest department store chain). The cost is 27.85, exactly the same as it was before the current buying panic hit! I'm kicking myself for not buying another. I think I will if they have any left.
    I haven't used it yet as I bought it today, but, I will before too long and I'll let you know what I learn about it.
    Last edited by dario541; 05-09-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Feedback Score

I just found and purchased a genuine Ruger BX-@% 25 round magazine at my favorite gun store (Bi-Mart, a northwest department store chain). The cost is 27.85, exactly the same as it was before the current buying panic hit! I'm kicking myself for not buying another. I think I will if they have any left.
    I haven't used it yet as I bought it today, but, I will before too long and I'll let you know what I learn about it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The Marlin 795 can be had for $159.95 new, and will out shoot any stock 10/22.I just bought a promag 70rd drum for mine.jmh
    I've owned several ruger 10/22 in the past.
    Last edited by railbuggy; 05-02-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: moinfo
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

I have a Marlin Model 60 and it is a fine firearm. I also havd and like the 10/22. I have room for both of them

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have five of them . two are trickd out with heavy barrels an laminated thumbhole stocks . one is a factroy heavy barrel target model an I doubt a marlin will out shoot it .
    one has a pink painted stock with clear coat an a barbie decal a mag release extension an barrel shroud . the other is bone stock.

i got tow of the rugger 25 round mags the day of the school shooting an I havent tried them yet . Im hoping for good stuff .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have five of them . two are trickd out with heavy barrels an laminated thumbhole stocks . one is a factroy heavy barrel target model an I doubt a marlin will out shoot it .
    one has a pink painted stock with clear coat an a barbie decal a mag release extension an barrel shroud . the other is bone stock.

i got tow of the rugger 25 round mags the day of the school shooting an I havent tried them yet . Im hoping for good stuff .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.