Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Scope mount options for Mini 14's (Non-ranch)

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

This one
    Leupold 1-Piece Standard Scope Base Ruger Mini-14 Gloss

If someone decides to look for one, I did a search for "Leupold mini14" and it's #50002
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Their out there, with prices all over the place. I got a good price on the one Coils found on ebay. Thanks again, Coils. Now I have to find an excuse to "borrow" my sons mini so I can mount this thing, along with scope and 100 rnds of 223, for his birthday as a surprise. I thought I would help him out on this, His princess bride doesn't let him spend any of his 90-100 hr a week gas field wages. No kidding, he works that many hours to keep that non-workin gal in a brand new house and suv. O well, its his life and he knew what he was getting into.
    De64 likes this.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for putting that up Coils, it looks like a nice mount, but then ya got to take into account who makes it! Most all there stuff is good,sometimes overpriced IMO, but nice.

Mt dew if you do get that mount let me know, I've got a set of new rings kicking around I'll never use and you're welcome to them If you can use them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

THATS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE! twa, I love ya, man! I think I have some 30mm rings here but THANKS!
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Your welcome TWA
    And that was very nice of you to offer the rings to him
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You're welcome MtDew,,

Why not do it ,,I'm sure I'll never use them sense I don't use that type of mount so I'd just as soon see someone else have them that will actually use them, instead of them just collecting dust on a shelf.

I've also got a dusty box of lots of other good stuff kicking around too I'm sure someone can use. Some brand new and still in the packages. I'll have to put some pictures up of. I hate to see stuff go to waste myself when someone else could use it.

I know I've got an early patented dated mag for a Brit Enfield kicking around here, that Bellson probably could use, it's all you'res if you can use it Bud. I know you like you're Enfields.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Maybe we could put up a "freebie" or "karma" section to help folks out. I have a lot of stuff I doubt I'll ever use that someone might want. For their own use. I wouldn't care to see something I just gave someone put up on fleabay.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya, that wouldn't be a bad idea at all MtDew ,, as long as stuff doesn't end up being sold off by who ever you gave stuff to. That's happened to me before,,and it really PISSED ME OFF!!!! But we don't really have many ass bags like that here so it may not be that big an issue.

I'm sure with the site being under new management there will be some new blood showing up, so it will take some time to sort out the good folks from the Rif-Raff , but we pretty much "self police" around here and usually get those clowns gone pretty quickly, so hopefully it wouldn't be that much of an issue.

It might be worth a try. What do the rest of you guys think?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I think it's a good idea
    Could do something like one item per person, if item is sold person is banned (could think of me devious things though )

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mods??? Your take on this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.