Gunco Forums banner

Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

14K views 77 replies 28 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 · (Edited)
Yugoslav training manual for M76 ***FREE*** for my commie friends

See less See more
#42 ·
Just pay Gunther.
It's worth it. I don't know the language, but I can grok the intent.
8mm is now a surmountable cartridge. It has it's limits and applications.
My M76 can only deliver within it's perimeter. Which, in 2011 isn't saying much.
However, learn-appy. Use what you have.

#46 · (Edited)
A lot of the Serbian, Croatian, Russian and Ukrainian gun websites have most all of the Yugoslavian manuals now available for free download in PDF. I found the M59/66, M70, M72, M48, M76, M53 machine gun, M56 sub-machine gun and a few pistol (M57, etc.) manuals on them. I lost one of my hard drives that had a lot of files but I think I have most of the manuals on other hard drives.

#47 ·
Well yesterday i spend 5 hrs looking for tjose online manual for M76 either on english or on my bosnian / serbian but nothing, just found century arms one.

Allesennogwat do you have file name of your M76, or can you upload it on net, i would pay you. Let me know thanx
Ernan

#48 ·
I recently lost a hard drive that had a lot of files. I had backed up most but not all of them. I'll have to go through what I have and see what I can find. For the most part, the M76 is just a big AK. The 8mm drop chart and maybe the windage chart would be different from an AK but everything else is pretty clear how it works.

#50 ·
Well reason why i looking for M76 manual its not because of gun, i needes because of scope, i did carry yugo aks back in Bosnia in army so gun is not issue, and that century manual is just starter, im lookin for original manual

I may contact my old friends back in Bosnia and have them look for one but its hard to find those

#54 ·
Allesennogwat, I'd be interested in a copy if you're offering. PM with info headed your way.

#55 ·
I recently got a PDF copy of the M76 repair or armorer's manual. It is not a high level repair manual and only has basic checks and repairs. It is more interesting than the user's manual. It is too large to email. I may be able to figure out how to break up the PDF though. I haven't done that before, so I have to find out how best to do that first.

#57 ·
Yes, I have IZArc which can make either a RAR or a ZIP file with it. I'm not sure how much smaller a PDF can get when compressed. My email size limit used to be 20 MB but I think it is 25 MB now. Now that I think about it, maybe a ZIP file would make it about half size which would be small enough to email.

#58 ·
Well I put the PDF in a zip file. It only reduced it by a very small amount. I didn't try a rar file yet. I suspect PDF is already a compressed format though, so it won't change much.

I did review the manual on a larger screen now. I had only glanced at it on a small screen before. It is a very detailed, high level armorer's manual. It gauges every part of the rifle and shows how to fit a new bolt, a new gas piston, riveted to the bolt carrier and fitting a scope mount and scope. A lot of gauging tools in it. It is a lot more detailed than I first thought.

I know there is a method to break up PDF files in sections and assemble them back together to form the whole file. My computer knowledge isn't that great but I may be able to figure how to do that without having to buy too much more software.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.