Gunco Forums banner

Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

14K views 77 replies 28 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 · (Edited)
Yugoslav training manual for M76 ***FREE*** for my commie friends

See less See more
#59 ·
I know there is a method to break up PDF files in sections and assemble them back together to form the whole file
I've seen this done before but never looked into it, that's why I made the earlier suggestion

Hopefully someone can tell you how

#60 ·
Not up on using PDF tools to split a file, but free compression programs such as 7zip have an option to split the compressed archive into arbitrary or fixed (floppy, CD, etc) sizes.

#62 ·
I found a program that is suppose to be able to "split and merge" the PDF file. I also found a website that can do it to PDF files under 50 MB, which this is. I'm not sure which is best. To split the PDF file or to split the ZIP file I made of it. I don't know if Adobe Acrobat can merge a split PDF file by itself or if the receiving person requires the split and merge program. I think the common ZIP programs can merge split ZIP files though.

#63 ·
Hey guys and Gals. This is my first post on Gunco though I've been a member since 2008. I think there was an issue way back when with my account being approved but that's all history now. I'm up an a number of forums, all using this same screen name.

I'm here because I'm very interested in any manuals for the M76. I ordered one from across the pond via eBay but a PDF especially an English translation would be tremendous.

If anyone would be able to provide a link for download I'd be very grateful. I have another nine posts to create before I can send PMs. Thanks everyone!

#64 ·
Welcome aboard!!! Yeah the M76 is definitely my favorite Yugo, and I'm a Yugo-holic.

#65 ·
Thank you! I had an M70AB2 but it was an abortion from Century. I stuck a fair amount of time into it anyways. I had installed a US made launcher spigot and swapped the US grip and poly hand guards with Yugo grip and virgin wood hand guards. Looked amazing except for the grill paint it was covered with.:sick:

I never actually fired it (I had 922r covered with the US made followers and floor plates). I ended up trading it off for a H&K marked early 1992 M1S90 with ghost ring sights.

I've always enjoyed my Yugo 59/66A2 and considering I know the M76 in my future is a reliable shooter I'm looking forward to loving the Yugo's again.

#66 ·
Ive built a bunch of Yugos, mostly M70 underfolders along with one fixed stock. My M76 is my baby though. Numbers matching, unissued, 1992 dated, and I did a reweld using the original front stub. Plus I modded a couple of MG13 mags to work in it, so I have 28 rounds instead of just 10 rounds. Course I have a bunch of factory 10 rounders as well. Definitely one of the favorites in my collection.

So, you buying or building an M76??

#68 ·
She's gotta be a beauty 2ndAmendican! Do you have pictures?

I'll be purchasing a CAI M76. I know, I know.. CAI... but the details on this rifle make the deal okay. I'm paying more than I would to J and G at the moment and a bit more than I'd really like to however I'm okay for the following reasons.

I'll be headed overseas soon but have seen a M76 for private sale locally. Should be in my hands around the 20th of October. It was a kit assembled by CAI on a later ORF receiver with the more accurate lighting cuts, bullet guide, bayonet/sheath and 4 mags included (only 2 have been tested and function flawlessly). It has the ON-M76 optic with the IR detector. I have not handled the rifle yet but the seller is a stand up guy and well respected user on our local forum. He takes excellent care of his weapons and has some very nice pieces (this wasn't it only M76). He thinks the barrel might be original (where will the stamp be?) and he has not used the optic (though he says it tracks well) but had good groups with Romy steel case at 200rds and the irons. The only item aside from a PDF manual I'm looking for is a Radiation warning decal which was removed from the optic. I've ordered nearly all the accessories from APEX too.

So, here she is... I know she's not a beauty queen but except for missing night sights and the radiation decal it has everything I've ever wanted in a M76.

I'd REALLY like to know what it takes to mod a MG13 Mag.

#70 ·
Here's my M76 and PSL based Yugo clone in x54R. Both are great shooters as far as functionality, although I haven't been able to get anywhere to really stretch their legs and get the scopes dialed in.

I definitely prefer the later IO Wise Lite Arms recievers with the correct type lightening cuts. Hate those goofy oval cuts. Yours looks nice Subwofer.

Attachments

#73 ·
Dame are these sexy! Which receiver do you have Max?

Also, if anyone knows where I can obtain a Radiation Warning Decal please chime in. I have an ON-M76 first edition, not the A or B.

My "awesomeness" from APEX arrived yesterday. If I had a little more time I'd have posted pictures already. The pics on their site didn't do anything I received justice. That and check this out. The brass oil bottle is FULL! Bonus. It's the little things that keep me going.

If posting links is frowned upon I'm sorry.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/index.php/cPath/21_100

#74 ·
Even after some problems with the CAI M76 I had AWO do some work on it and got a 28 round mag. Then I got a M76 in 7.62x51 a few months ago. Nice rifles but there are some CAI ones out there with a few issues.

M76 (8mm Mauser top, 7.62x51 bottom)

M76 (7.62x51 top, 8mm Mauser bottom)

#75 ·
It's a WiseLite Arms receiver if I recall correctly. I also ordered a four magazine divided carrier with carry strap and a scope cover from APEX a while back, they're one of the few places you'll find such accessories. Not sure if I got a cleaning kit and 3-piece cleaning rod, it's been a while since I've dug all that stuff out.

My M76 is definitely one of my favorite Kalashnikov variants, it was featured in a Guns & Ammo Book of the AK-47 I believe last year which is what prompted me to order one. I had been wanting one for a while, but it took me a while to finally "pull the trigger" so to speak and get one. I know not to use the older 1950s 8mm ammo in it, luckily I found some 1970s vintage which hasn't been a problem. I really need to dig that rifle out of the collection and get it to the range again...

Cheers! M2

#76 ·
Wofer, no it's not a Bren mag, but close. It's a Lahti. Unfortunately I can only get them to hold about 16-17 rounds of x54R. I'm really not pleased with the fitment/operation of them.
Now the MG 13 mags work PERFECT in the M76 and hold 28 rounds. I love them, and they look so right!!!!

Major, looks great. I kind of like the look with the bipod even if it's not a permanent thing.

Black Blade, I am drooling over that pair!!!!!! You ever want to get rid of the 7.62x51 I'd love to take it off your hands!!!! I was thinking of getting another M76 barrel less kit, and building it as a x51, using M14 mags.

#78 ·
Lookin good there Slow5.0. I love those Yugos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.