Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

Feedback Score

I think somebody put the manual on the internet for download now. I don't remember how big a download it is but I don't think it's 50 MB but it might be. I'll check my files and see if I can find the file name. Then it might be possible to locate on the internet.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Just pay Gunther.
    It's worth it. I don't know the language, but I can grok the intent.
    8mm is now a surmountable cartridge. It has it's limits and applications.
    My M76 can only deliver within it's perimeter. Which, in 2011 isn't saying much.
    However, learn-appy. Use what you have.
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Rahatlakhoom View Post
    Just pay Gunther.
    It's worth it. I don't know the language, but I can grok the intent.
    8mm is now a surmountable cartridge. It has it's limits and applications.
    My M76 can only deliver within it's perimeter. Which, in 2011 isn't saying much.
    However, learn-appy. Use what you have.
    I hadn't seen him post in while. I didn't think he was still selling them.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

For ONE manual (read his post, he promised MORE than that) I don't think it's worth it.

Speaking as a somewhat dissatisfied customer.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GunterPrien View Post
    Here are the news, So far I've been working hard to translate the M76 yugo manual but in mean while I bought yugo manual for M70, M72, M66, M48. It all together cost me more than $300 in manuals, so there is about 500 pages to translate so I gave up there. But I managed to get proffessional PDF software in serbian language that uses the scanner to scan serbo-croatian documents and recognise text, this way reader can copy-paste serbian text from the yugo manual and put it in google translate and it will give you raw translation, good enough to know whats going on. I also got SVD manual in russian and full translation as well as many other russian manuals without translation, and few english sniper books.
    I will put all that on password protected CD and will ask $20 shipped. I invested so much time and money am just trying to get some back.

PM me if interested.
    I got ONE manual from him, not the several (in Yugoslavian) he promised. Do not think it worth the money even if he still offers it.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

A lot of the Serbian, Croatian, Russian and Ukrainian gun websites have most all of the Yugoslavian manuals now available for free download in PDF. I found the M59/66, M70, M72, M48, M76, M53 machine gun, M56 sub-machine gun and a few pistol (M57, etc.) manuals on them. I lost one of my hard drives that had a lot of files but I think I have most of the manuals on other hard drives.
    Last edited by allesennogwat; 07-11-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Feedback Score

Well yesterday i spend 5 hrs looking for tjose online manual for M76 either on english or on my bosnian / serbian but nothing, just found century arms one.

Allesennogwat do you have file name of your M76, or can you upload it on net, i would pay you. Let me know thanx
    Ernan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Slow5.0 View Post
    Well yesterday i spend 5 hrs looking for tjose online manual for M76 either on english or on my bosnian / serbian but nothing, just found century arms one.

Allesennogwat do you have file name of your M76, or can you upload it on net, i would pay you. Let me know thanx
    Ernan
    I recently lost a hard drive that had a lot of files. I had backed up most but not all of them. I'll have to go through what I have and see what I can find. For the most part, the M76 is just a big AK. The 8mm drop chart and maybe the windage chart would be different from an AK but everything else is pretty clear how it works.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Get the one from Century. I'ts better than nothing.
    Century International Arms
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score

Well reason why i looking for M76 manual its not because of gun, i needes because of scope, i did carry yugo aks back in Bosnia in army so gun is not issue, and that century manual is just starter, im lookin for original manual

I may contact my old friends back in Bosnia and have them look for one but its hard to find those

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.