Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

edited
    Last edited by GunterPrien; 10-07-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Feedback Score

Thanx brother a lot, sto je ceif citati nas hehe
    Odakle si inace, ja sam iz Foce

Feedback Score

I did find the copy I downloaded. I may have downloaded a couple of versions but this one I found on my hard drive is in PDF and it's 12.3 MB file that's small enough to email.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Allesennogwat, I'd be interested in a copy if you're offering. PM with info headed your way.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I recently got a PDF copy of the M76 repair or armorer's manual. It is not a high level repair manual and only has basic checks and repairs. It is more interesting than the user's manual. It is too large to email. I may be able to figure out how to break up the PDF though. I haven't done that before, so I have to find out how best to do that first.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Do you have WinRAR or WinZIP? See if you can compress the PDF with one of those.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Yes, I have IZArc which can make either a RAR or a ZIP file with it. I'm not sure how much smaller a PDF can get when compressed. My email size limit used to be 20 MB but I think it is 25 MB now. Now that I think about it, maybe a ZIP file would make it about half size which would be small enough to email.

Feedback Score

Well I put the PDF in a zip file. It only reduced it by a very small amount. I didn't try a rar file yet. I suspect PDF is already a compressed format though, so it won't change much.

I did review the manual on a larger screen now. I had only glanced at it on a small screen before. It is a very detailed, high level armorer's manual. It gauges every part of the rifle and shows how to fit a new bolt, a new gas piston, riveted to the bolt carrier and fitting a scope mount and scope. A lot of gauging tools in it. It is a lot more detailed than I first thought.

I know there is a method to break up PDF files in sections and assemble them back together to form the whole file. My computer knowledge isn't that great but I may be able to figure how to do that without having to buy too much more software.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I know there is a method to break up PDF files in sections and assemble them back together to form the whole file
    I've seen this done before but never looked into it, that's why I made the earlier suggestion

Hopefully someone can tell you how
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Not up on using PDF tools to split a file, but free compression programs such as 7zip have an option to split the compressed archive into arbitrary or fixed (floppy, CD, etc) sizes.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.