Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

Feedback Score

That is awsome!

Feedback Score

I found a program that is suppose to be able to "split and merge" the PDF file. I also found a website that can do it to PDF files under 50 MB, which this is. I'm not sure which is best. To split the PDF file or to split the ZIP file I made of it. I don't know if Adobe Acrobat can merge a split PDF file by itself or if the receiving person requires the split and merge program. I think the common ZIP programs can merge split ZIP files though.

Feedback Score

Hey guys and Gals. This is my first post on Gunco though I've been a member since 2008. I think there was an issue way back when with my account being approved but that's all history now. I'm up an a number of forums, all using this same screen name.

I'm here because I'm very interested in any manuals for the M76. I ordered one from across the pond via eBay but a PDF especially an English translation would be tremendous.

If anyone would be able to provide a link for download I'd be very grateful. I have another nine posts to create before I can send PMs. Thanks everyone!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Welcome aboard!!! Yeah the M76 is definitely my favorite Yugo, and I'm a Yugo-holic.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Thank you! I had an M70AB2 but it was an abortion from Century. I stuck a fair amount of time into it anyways. I had installed a US made launcher spigot and swapped the US grip and poly hand guards with Yugo grip and virgin wood hand guards. Looked amazing except for the grill paint it was covered with.

I never actually fired it (I had 922r covered with the US made followers and floor plates). I ended up trading it off for a H&K marked early 1992 M1S90 with ghost ring sights.

I've always enjoyed my Yugo 59/66A2 and considering I know the M76 in my future is a reliable shooter I'm looking forward to loving the Yugo's again.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Ive built a bunch of Yugos, mostly M70 underfolders along with one fixed stock. My M76 is my baby though. Numbers matching, unissued, 1992 dated, and I did a reweld using the original front stub. Plus I modded a couple of MG13 mags to work in it, so I have 28 rounds instead of just 10 rounds. Course I have a bunch of factory 10 rounders as well. Definitely one of the favorites in my collection.

So, you buying or building an M76??

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by subwofer2 View Post
    Hey guys and Gals. This is my first post on Gunco though I've been a member since 2008. I think there was an issue way back when with my account being approved but that's all history now. I'm up an a number of forums, all using this same screen name.

I'm here because I'm very interested in any manuals for the M76. I ordered one from across the pond via eBay but a PDF especially an English translation would be tremendous.

If anyone would be able to provide a link for download I'd be very grateful. I have another nine posts to create before I can send PMs. Thanks everyone!
    I think the operator's manual is small enough to email. The armorer's manual may be too large to email as a single file but I'll check. I'm working on posting some books and info with Google Drive but I haven't used it yet.

Feedback Score

She's gotta be a beauty 2ndAmendican! Do you have pictures?

I'll be purchasing a CAI M76. I know, I know.. CAI... but the details on this rifle make the deal okay. I'm paying more than I would to J and G at the moment and a bit more than I'd really like to however I'm okay for the following reasons.

I'll be headed overseas soon but have seen a M76 for private sale locally. Should be in my hands around the 20th of October. It was a kit assembled by CAI on a later ORF receiver with the more accurate lighting cuts, bullet guide, bayonet/sheath and 4 mags included (only 2 have been tested and function flawlessly). It has the ON-M76 optic with the IR detector. I have not handled the rifle yet but the seller is a stand up guy and well respected user on our local forum. He takes excellent care of his weapons and has some very nice pieces (this wasn't it only M76). He thinks the barrel might be original (where will the stamp be?) and he has not used the optic (though he says it tracks well) but had good groups with Romy steel case at 200rds and the irons. The only item aside from a PDF manual I'm looking for is a Radiation warning decal which was removed from the optic. I've ordered nearly all the accessories from APEX too.

So, here she is... I know she's not a beauty queen but except for missing night sights and the radiation decal it has everything I've ever wanted in a M76.

I'd REALLY like to know what it takes to mod a MG13 Mag.

Feedback Score

I'm interested in the operator's manual as well, if possible. I too have the CAI M76, as well as several other Serb/Yugo Kalashnikov variants (M70AB2, M70B1, M72, etc).

Cheers! M2

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Here's my M76 and PSL based Yugo clone in x54R. Both are great shooters as far as functionality, although I haven't been able to get anywhere to really stretch their legs and get the scopes dialed in.

I definitely prefer the later IO Wise Lite Arms recievers with the correct type lightening cuts. Hate those goofy oval cuts. Yours looks nice Subwofer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.