Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

Feedback Score

Thank you! The only thing about the lightening cuts on my future M76 is they are a little lower than they should be, just an observation, no complaint. Did you mod some Bren Mags for the PSL? They hold maybe 23rds of 54R, correct?
    Last edited by subwofer2; 09-25-2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Added more coments

Feedback Score

Here's mine, being propped up by a metal bipod I have (it's not attached)...

Cheers! M2

Feedback Score

Dame are these sexy! Which receiver do you have Max?

Also, if anyone knows where I can obtain a Radiation Warning Decal please chime in. I have an ON-M76 first edition, not the A or B.

My "awesomeness" from APEX arrived yesterday. If I had a little more time I'd have posted pictures already. The pics on their site didn't do anything I received justice. That and check this out. The brass oil bottle is FULL! Bonus. It's the little things that keep me going.

If posting links is frowned upon I'm sorry.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/index.php/cPath/21_100

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Even after some problems with the CAI M76 I had AWO do some work on it and got a 28 round mag. Then I got a M76 in 7.62x51 a few months ago. Nice rifles but there are some CAI ones out there with a few issues.

M76 (8mm Mauser top, 7.62x51 bottom)

M76 (7.62x51 top, 8mm Mauser bottom)
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

It's a WiseLite Arms receiver if I recall correctly. I also ordered a four magazine divided carrier with carry strap and a scope cover from APEX a while back, they're one of the few places you'll find such accessories. Not sure if I got a cleaning kit and 3-piece cleaning rod, it's been a while since I've dug all that stuff out.

My M76 is definitely one of my favorite Kalashnikov variants, it was featured in a Guns & Ammo Book of the AK-47 I believe last year which is what prompted me to order one. I had been wanting one for a while, but it took me a while to finally "pull the trigger" so to speak and get one. I know not to use the older 1950s 8mm ammo in it, luckily I found some 1970s vintage which hasn't been a problem. I really need to dig that rifle out of the collection and get it to the range again...

Cheers! M2

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Wofer, no it's not a Bren mag, but close. It's a Lahti. Unfortunately I can only get them to hold about 16-17 rounds of x54R. I'm really not pleased with the fitment/operation of them.
    Now the MG 13 mags work PERFECT in the M76 and hold 28 rounds. I love them, and they look so right!!!!

Major, looks great. I kind of like the look with the bipod even if it's not a permanent thing.

Black Blade, I am drooling over that pair!!!!!! You ever want to get rid of the 7.62x51 I'd love to take it off your hands!!!! I was thinking of getting another M76 barrel less kit, and building it as a x51, using M14 mags.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Here is 2 of mine M76. Top one is original look build my me and AWO and i refinish while rifle. Bottom one is CAI build with a lot upgrades and i refinish whole rifle in little darker wood since i like that way
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Lookin good there Slow5.0. I love those Yugos.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.