Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugoslav training manual for M76 sniper!

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Exclamation Yugoslav training manual for M76 ***FREE*** for my commie friends

Last edited by GunterPrien; 04-20-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: update

Cimarron

That is cool Gunter, where did you find it?
    If you take the time to translate and PDF I'd be interested.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Information is always an asset. What a great contribution to the community! While I do not own an M76, I'd also be interested, simply from a historical perspective.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

I agree with sjohnson, any extra info is always welcome.

If you don't mind going to the trouble of the translation, I'm sure many of us would enjoy reading it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default TM FOR M76

GUNTERPRIEN
    I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED . WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE ORIGINAL. THANKS

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

I am always interested in new documentation.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

I got it on ebay, I payed $200 can you believe it? But it is worth it, because book shows the teaching of yugo sniper in peoples army of yugoslavia. This book also may be useful for dragunov and PSL owners because it similar commie stuff.
    Book is 160 pages long it would take me long time to translate it.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GunterPrien View Post
    I got it on ebay, I payed $200 can you believe it? But it is worth it, because book shows the teaching of yugo sniper in peoples army of yugoslavia. This book also may be useful for dragunov and PSL owners because it similar commie stuff.
    Book is 160 pages long it would take me long time to translate it.
    I would gladly pay you $25 for a nicely done translated PDF. I think a translated version would easily get you back your $200 and alot more.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

yes because if I spend so much time translating it I would like some reward. By the way the first page says: Secretary of national defense, department of infantry, general Josif Kostovski, military secret.

This book was prohibited to be disclosed outside military, it was military secret. But not that yugoslavia does not exist anymore, I don't think that it will be a problem, distributing it, ha ha ha

here see it in better resolution: http://www.photodump.org/stored24/gasregulatorm76.jpg

There is something that even M90 and M95 users can find usefull. Explanation of gas regulator adjustments.

Translation:

Gas regulator has three holes different diameter and three windows marked with >1<, >2< and >3< to correspond to hole diameter. Setting the regulator in certain position regulates flow of gases. Position >2< is used when shooting in normal outside temperature. Position >1< is used when air temperature is high. If during shooting bolt extracts the casing too rapidly and the case gets damaged during extraction then settings needs to be returned to >1<. Position >3< is used when the gas port gets dirty or after shooting 300 rounds.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Sure, I would buy a copy from you. In English through, if not you would need to send a ,translator with it for about a couple of hours. A Tall good looking blond will do. Girl of course.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.