Gunco Forums banner

I need a yugo rpk cleaning rod

7K views 47 replies 19 participants last post by  HensonTX 
#1 ·
I just bought a yugo rpk kit to assemble. It didn't come with the cleaning rod and I need one to hold the bipod up. Anyone know where I can find one? Been looking on the net but can't find one. Thanks.

#40 ·
thanks everyone for your intrest in the rods. yes I do still have rods ready to go. I have sent only 4 out and a few of them got eaten by a USPS machine HAHA.
GoMapar how about 2 for $40 delivered save 4 bucks off of one at a time.
msmckee. PM me or email me and I be happy to hook you up with order info
04ZREX the tabuk rod is a bit longer that the Yugo rpk, I am happy to make one for you

#46 ·
Hotbarrel move to an island in the south pacific, he didn't take any of his tools with him, and he also hasn't posted for a while.

If you only need it for look (non-functional), you can use an SKS or Mosin rod, but I think these need to be cut down too.

#48 ·
Thanks for the replies. I actually have a cleaning rod from a Polish RPD that I cut down to 20 5/8" so it fits but isn't functional. I got a 4mm x .7 RH die to try and re-thread it but it doesn't like the tempered steel and won't catch. I probably could take it to a machine shop and have them do it but the purist in me would sleep better at night knowing I have a rod made for the rifle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.