Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I need a yugo rpk cleaning rod

Feedback Score

Hotbarrel, do you have an barrel adapters for the 14 mm left hand to the 24 mm for the 74 style brake for a x39?
    Life is too short not to live it as a TEXAN.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hotbarrel View Post
    thanks everyone for your intrest in the rods. yes I do still have rods ready to go. I have sent only 4 out and a few of them got eaten by a USPS machine HAHA.
    GoMapar how about 2 for $40 delivered save 4 bucks off of one at a time.
    msmckee. PM me or email me and I be happy to hook you up with order info
    04ZREX the tabuk rod is a bit longer that the Yugo rpk, I am happy to make one for you
    I don't have enough posts to PM you (or email you). I sent the request to staff but I don't know if they will pass it on. If you could email me the order info I would appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

cowtown
    sorry but I do not have the 24mm die. how many are you looking for? 1 I assume.
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hotbarrel - I got side tracked with my work so I've been of the board for a few weeks. Still working on these ? Thanks.

Feedback Score

Hotbarrel, I know it's been a while but if you still have a Yugo RPK cleaning rod for sale I'm interested. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Hotbarrel move to an island in the south pacific, he didn't take any of his tools with him, and he also hasn't posted for a while.

If you only need it for look (non-functional), you can use an SKS or Mosin rod, but I think these need to be cut down too.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Don't know about the SKS rod, but the Mosin rod is too large in diameter to fit most AK type rifles.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

Thanks for the replies. I actually have a cleaning rod from a Polish RPD that I cut down to 20 5/8" so it fits but isn't functional. I got a 4mm x .7 RH die to try and re-thread it but it doesn't like the tempered steel and won't catch. I probably could take it to a machine shop and have them do it but the purist in me would sleep better at night knowing I have a rod made for the rifle.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.