Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: A Reminder of Why You Can't and Don't Want to Convert Your AK to full Auto.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Heller did not open pandora's box.
    It is forbidden in the 2A for Federal Govt to pass laws concerning firearms.
    "Shall not be infringed" restricts Federal only, The fourteenth Amendment was passed just after the Civil War To prevent states from infringing on rights guaranteed in the BOR.
    That brings us to "reasonable restrictions".
    A State may require of owners, of these type of weapons that they be kept secure from theft or criminal mis-use. To deny ownership by other than restricted individuals would be it violation of the several noted specific Amendments.
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gunnysmith View Post
    Miller was flawed in law and knowledge it was a political decision.
    That is correct. But it still decided that the NFA was constitutional and every federal judge EXCEPT the fine nine is bound to follow it.
    That means that a legal challenge is bound to fail at the district court and the court of appeals. Those failures will cost tens of thousands of dollars, and then things get really expensive.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gunnysmith View Post
    It is forbidden in the 2A for Federal Govt to pass laws concerning firearms.
    Funny thing about the law. Once a judge gets ahold of it, it doesn't always mean what it seems to say. The language in the Heller case referring to "reasonable restrictions" was talking about "reasonable restrictions" by the federal government. The case did not involve the states as it came from D.C. which is not a part of any state.

Feedback Score

[quote=cammobunker;3120].

IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT.
    quote]

Amen!

Feedback Score

Angry Twisty Tie

I heard a friend talking who recently bought a rather expensive already built milled AK-47. He mentioned how all it took was a twisty tie to convert it to full auto. I assumed he was talking about securing the disconnector out of the way. I tried to impress on him how silly that was. I doubted it would work at all as the hammer would just come up and follow the bolt on down. And if it did fire it could fire at any time, most likely when the bolt was unlocked or even slightly rearward. Sounds way to "Life Threatening" to even consider. Or possible a stint behind bars.

Feedback Score

I remember buying something oh ...maybe 10 yrs ago that u hooked on the trigger guard or something on my AR that would enable the gun to fire 3 rounds per trigger pull..I dont know if anything like that is avail now as Im just getting back into guns because of Obama..I never got the thing to work and sold the gadget along with the gun..at the time it was legal to be able to fire 3 rd bursts apparently

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That's sounds like one of those spring things that help you bump fire, they are legal but it's just a gimmick thing to get peoples money.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think I remember those, it replaced the triggerguard on the AR15 and had like a little ring trigger that hung underneath it. The top part was an arc with 3 nubs on it, as you pulled the ring trigger the three nubs tripped the original trigger, giving you three shots for each long pull of the ring trigger.

Feedback Score

You can get that full auto bug out of your system by calling around your local shooting ranges ,and find the ones with a full nauto to rent . here in TX at one local range they have m-16 , uzi ,m2 carbine,grease gun , and a THompson for $ 30.00. That as long as you wish are till the ammo dries up ,you can buy theres or bring your own .I took both my nephews 13 and 16 and we had a blast . and the BUG is gone

Feedback Score

Zip tie dont work. And its not worth it.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.