Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: A Reminder of Why You Can't and Don't Want to Convert Your AK to full Auto.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by causey1 View Post
    If you convert one to full auto, you can't shoot it at any ranges unless it is registered. Plus full auto can not be accurately fired.
    I disagree, full auto can be fired accurately, it's all in the technique. If full auto was not capable of putting rounds on target, it would be worthless. No, you are not going to fire full auto accurately to 2000 meters standing while shouldering an M2. However you can be accurate out to 100 meters with a man sized target with many full auto weapons if you have good technique.

If you try to shoot a full auto gun at a range without it being registered and without it being arranged for ahead of time, you will at a minimum be asked to leave. Hell, at one range, I had an AR-10 that slam fired ONCE (2 rounds) and they were quite serious that if it happened again that I would need to leave. Not many ranges have a sense of humor about unregistered F/A, more than likely they would report you.

Mark

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Excellent starter post. FA weapons have their place and I've fired a few in the USMC and at good ole Knob Creek. Thing is why risk your life and freedom to illegally mod a firearm? I just can't see it. I'm perfectly happy w/ semi auto and I'm sure it would serve me well in a just about any situation I can dream up.

But I can't lie, I would love to have a SAW sitting in my closet

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

,the so called "laws" are unconstitutional and evil, people should be aloud to own every kind of weapon they want.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Markp View Post
    Whether he got lucky or not, the fact is that constitutionally, the laws in New Jersey should not even exist. They infringe on the right to keep and bear arms and to be safe and secure on or in your property. These rights have been slowly chipped away at and eroded.

Should we treat Americans who are exercising their civil rights as criminals? Same as any other civil right (such as free speech, freedom of religion, or the right to due process.) So maybe we need to clarify what is a criminal. Exercising your civil rights should never be a criminal act, to do so suggests that the right, is not a right.

Mark

No your right thats what i am really trying to say...

Feedback Score

I use my semi auto ak47 and ar 15 at range as full auto without changing any parts and i love it. full auto rocks all the semi autos can be used as full auto legally the tecnique called bump fire

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fathersam View Post
    I use my semi auto ak47 and ar 15 at range as full auto without changing any parts and i love it. full auto rocks all the semi autos can be used as full auto legally the tecnique called bump fire
    Sorry, but bump fire is not the same as full auto.

Bump firing might be fun, but it is not full auto. If it were, then our semi automatic rifles would be illegal, and that would be bad.

Mark

Feedback Score

Bump firing might be fun, but it is not full auto. If it were, then our semi automatic rifles would be illegal, and that would be bad.

Mark
    I understand your point, but... .

Feedback Score

I'm too new to reply to PMs, but yes.

Feedback Score

A lot of people dont know that you can find a local range,with a registered full-auto and rent it for little money.at a range near me ,they have several to choose from, for $30.00 plus you buy are bring your ammo.

Feedback Score

Mark
    check this out then letmeknow

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.