Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: A Reminder of Why You Can't and Don't Want to Convert Your AK to full Auto.

Feedback Score

Ditto to everything said above. I have fired some myself and u find your self trying to slow down instantly, it becomes big $ ammo wise very fast. U must be very disciplined and hopefully have trained help telling u how to do it. There are hardly any private gun clubs and 0 public ranges that allow it, except for maybe special weekend events or the very few clubs that do it. As far as federal law last I noted its 10 yrs., $10,000 felony charge and thats just for converting your Saiga wrong not even full auto. I havent seen a legally transferable FA for less then $10,000 for years. Converting the gun is very complicted (to do it safely) and way beyond any rookie. If u are a idiot u will also proably shorten your guns life span overheating barrel often. The fact people talk about it here makes websites look suspect and something the Marxist Obamanites would use to shut down forums like this.If u want to talk about full auto start with, "what are the laws to do this legally?" and go from there.

Feedback Score

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by 762x39run View Post
    If u are a idiot u will also proably shorten your guns life span overheating barrel often. The fact people talk about it here makes websites look suspect and something the Marxist Obamanites would use to shut down forums like this.If u want to talk about full auto start with, "what are the laws to do this legally?" and go from there.
    ++++1
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.