Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: A Reminder of Why You Can't and Don't Want to Convert Your AK to full Auto.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cephus
    Now that an invitation. But to far away :sorry: but it's sure nice to know that there'er still people that can own what they want to. Hey gunny there's a guy I used to shoot the 50 with that lives in wyo first name Lyn last name startes with a mac, maybe you know him?
    I don't recall the name, got an area?
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Bell Rings!!!!!!!!!
    Tell him to have a Patty Melt at the cheese factory, and think of my envy as he eats the damn thing
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score

Keyboard commandos at their finest, although you guys are very articulate, which is usually not the case.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Justashooter have a beer !

Feedback Score

Just noticed this thread. Let me give you my"Nickle's" worth:

1. Only a poor shooter needs full-auto.

2. Regardless of anything else, the BATFE will lock you up so fast, your head will spin for the 10 years you're in the slammer (if not 20).

3. If you think you can control "Bump Fire" or "Full Auto", PM me, my employer has an awesome job opportunity for you. None of our many employees can't control Shoulder Fired (or Hip) Full Auto. But be warned, it's a dangerous job.

4. Why pay for more ammo just to miss more?

5. Spray and Pray is for Weenies and "Arm Chair Commandos".

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    Just noticed this thread. Let me give you my"Nickle's" worth:

1. Only a poor shooter needs full-auto.

2. Regardless of anything else, the BATFE will lock you up so fast, your head will spin for the 10 years you're in the slammer (if not 20).

3. If you think you can control "Bump Fire" or "Full Auto", PM me, my employer has an awesome job opportunity for you. None of our many employees can't control Shoulder Fired (or Hip) Full Auto. But be warned, it's a dangerous job.

4. Why pay for more ammo just to miss more?

5. Spray and Pray is for Weenies and "Arm Chair Commandos".
    YUP
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score

This is kind of related to this topic.

One of the local gun show promoters was busted a year or so ago for selling a full-auto Thompson submachine gun to an undercover cop.

If you have something illegal full-auto, what are you going to do with it?

You can't show it to anybody because somebody my rat you off to the authorities. You sure can't shoot it because you are afraid of getting caught.

If you really want something that goes full auto, why don't you find out how to get something that you can legally own? Just for the sake of being able to sleep at night I would think you would want to do everything legally.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Something to remember about full auto:
    If you your barrel is illegally short, or has an extra grip, or doesn't have the right US parts count, no one will know unless they see the weapon. Fire it on full auto and the world will know what you have. Simulate full auto and everything else ought to be legal because you may get a visit from the police.

Feedback Score

if we abuse our hobby with full auto we will lose our semi auto hobby to the gun haters

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My personal philosophy is that if you have ONE enemy, you can't afford to ignore any part of these laws. Many prosecutions of the now dead AWB resulted from bitter ex-girlfriends wanting revenge. While I don't have a moral issue with other people privately owning what they want, I really don't want to know about it and don't want to be associated with it.
    I'd rather be blameless and not have to restrict my lawful activities (ie speech) for fear that someone would turn me in on something. Besides, full auto is highly overrated in my opinion. Useful in some cases, sure, but not as much as people think and certainly not worth the legal risk.

Maybe I'm naiive, but with the ATF lacking a good old nasty tyrant as AG, they've seemed to be going rogue lately. I've heard of some really stupid actions by their agents trying to intimidate people, trying to decieve them on what the laws are. While not the whole agency, trigger happy insecurely self-important otherwise useless agents are there in abundance. While they wouldn't publicly undermine another LE agency, I tend to think the more legit ones like the FBI, CIA, etc are really tired of the BATFE and are worried about what destructive things they might do that would hurt LE efforts in general. I think in the next few years we may see the ATF censured and even possibly disassembled and have their duties and employees placed under the authority of a different federal LE agency, like the FBI.
    Yeah, it's a long shot, but not that long.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.