Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Made Krinkov Barrel is here

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

okey, everyone , the barrel is out of stock at this time, next batch will be ready soon

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

Is there a waiting list for the next batch of barrels? Please put Jester17 down for two - I'm good for 'em... Just let me know to pay for them. (Since I am new to Gunco.net I apparently can't make direct contact with Bluejack. Please contact me at siegeengine13@yahoo.com to work out the details.)

Once again, thanks.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    You should have thrown it out there in a new thread...not in bluejack's sale thread.

Are far as comparable to bluejack's.....I doubt it. So far all of the US made 5.45 barrels that I know of use the S&W 5.45 specs..which tend to have larger diameter bores (.220-.221) and about a slower twist rate. Bluejack had a custom rifling button made to give a .217 bore and @ a 6.5 twist rate just like the original Russian Krink barrels are from the factory. And his are chrome lined...not sure about R-guns...I doubt they are or it would state so on their website.
    555th I have very little knowledge about this caliber how does the performance between the S&W and Russian specs differ?

BTW AOA told me they were changing the specs of their new 5.45 barrels from the S&W to Russian.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

S&W specs in 5.45 is early USA made barrel, they are try guess around what russian will be , so S&W 5.45 AR are very close to .223/5.56 . that make the bullet very lose in the barrel. then Russian specs was base on my custom made rifling button , that is almost same as russian Krinov/AK74 barrels.

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

What's the deal with the 5.45x39 AKS74U (Russian and Bulgarian) barrels from Bluejack? Are there going to be any more available? If not, can anybody suggest a quality machinist who can re-profile a Bulgarian AK74 barrel to the Russian profile?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Russian and Bulgarian had different crown and length . you can had Bulgarian ak74 barrel cut down but you will had wrong twist rate. 1:8 , krinkov is 1:6

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejack View Post
    Russian and Bulgarian had different crown and length . you can had Bulgarian ak74 barrel cut down but you will had wrong twist rate. 1:8 , krinkov is 1:6
    Hi Bluejack, does that mean the Krinkov is designed to stabilize a heavier bullet with it's faster twist than the AK74? Are the journal sizes the same between the two?

Feedback Score

My understanding for the faster twist rate is to impart more spin on the bullet since there is less velocity to stabilize the bullet.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akma View Post
    Hi Bluejack, does that mean the Krinkov is designed to stabilize a heavier bullet with it's faster twist than the AK74? Are the journal sizes the same between the two?
    Yes, when they designed the Krinkov they found out use 1:6 will stabilize in short barrel . and journal size is not the same as AK-74 barrels. on russian krinkov trunnion area is bit bigger then AK-74, and on RSB of krinkov is different then AK-74. and much more ...

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

Thanks Bluejack. Interesting it's not for a heavier bullet but to stabilize the bullet in the shorter barrel. In a 16 inch barrel do they keep the 1:6 twist? So will your AK74 barrels be bulgarian or krink in journal size? And yes I'm learning that these rifles that seem to look the same have a lot of little differences that make for a maze of issues in building.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

krinkov barrels for sale

krinkov parts

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.