Gunco Forums banner

USA Made Krinkov Barrel is here

38K views 191 replies 77 participants last post by  ATD 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is , the First USA made Krinkov barrel , everything looks great, in very few week I will my first batch for sale, it will be all chrome line, 1:6 twist , made from Chrome Moly 4140, if anyone interesting please let me know , price will be $165 Shipped Each ,

See less See more
#114 ·
S&W specs in 5.45 is early USA made barrel, they are try guess around what russian will be , so S&W 5.45 AR are very close to .223/5.56 . that make the bullet very lose in the barrel. then Russian specs was base on my custom made rifling button , that is almost same as russian Krinov/AK74 barrels.

#120 ·
Thanks Bluejack. Interesting it's not for a heavier bullet but to stabilize the bullet in the shorter barrel. In a 16 inch barrel do they keep the 1:6 twist? So will your AK74 barrels be bulgarian or krink in journal size? And yes I'm learning that these rifles that seem to look the same have a lot of little differences that make for a maze of issues in building.

#134 ·
Bluejack - these are some nice looking barrels. To bad I don't have a krink kit put back in my stash. :D

As for those wanting to PM, just join in on the various discussions here at gunco. As said by another member here - pull up a stump and the new guy buys the pizza :D :D. Once to 15 posts, then you can PM with no problems. :)

#136 ·
Bluejack:

Just in case I am not on the list already (Jester17) I would like to purchase two Krinkov (Russian-type) barrels. How can I arrange payment (don't know where to send it).

I am a new member of this forum and don't yet know the procedure for making transactions. Let me know how to proceed and when the barrels are ready to go, I can send the payment ASAP.

You can contact me at: siegeengine13@yahoo.com

Thanks again.

- Jester17

#140 ·
Once the barrels are secured, can anyone out there suggest an expert AKS74U kit builder? There is a fairly significant amount of financial input into this project and I don't want to trust a build to anyone but the most competent smith available (naturally).

I have seen too many fly-by-night builders advertising all sorts of miraculous stuff only to get some second-rate, partially botched result. Can't afford to take another chance with a relatively rare Russian kit.

Recommendations and past experience with specific builders are requested.

Much obliged...

#141 ·
Once the barrels are secured, can anyone out there suggest an expert AKS74U kit builder? There is a fairly significant amount of financial input into this project and I don't want to trust a build to anyone but the most competent smith available (naturally).

I have seen too many fly-by-night builders advertising all sorts of miraculous stuff only to get some second-rate, partially botched result. Can't afford to take another chance with a relatively rare Russian kit.

Recommendations and past experience with specific builders are requested.

Much obliged...
I had some work done by restoreit.He is on this board. His work is flawless and priced fair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.