Gunco Forums banner

USA Made Krinkov Barrel is here

38K views 191 replies 77 participants last post by  ATD 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is , the First USA made Krinkov barrel , everything looks great, in very few week I will my first batch for sale, it will be all chrome line, 1:6 twist , made from Chrome Moly 4140, if anyone interesting please let me know , price will be $165 Shipped Each ,

See less See more
#10 ·
Cool.... I like the barrels....good job but I see one problem with them.

Bluejack from what I heard you own all the krink parts kits in the world so what good are the barrels if your not selling your kits to us.....
:rofl:

#26 ·
USPS Money order is the king here , can only use so many gaypal before they shut me down , Barrels is made by top US barrel maker but not GM ,

SoundFX , you will need 15 Posts , but I will post my e-mail address here in new Post

#29 ·
I managed to snag one of the 1986 Tula Krinkov kits they have for sale over at Rguns. I know, based on other forums, that people have built up that kit using Bluejack's barrels.

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them... I am currently searching for a barrel for this build and this seems like the most convenient option.

After the barrel, I'm going to buy the NodakSpud sidefolder receiver whenever they get them back in stock. Then, apply for my SBR tax stamp. Then build.

As far as I know, RGuns still has those kits available. If you have the money and are considering a Krink build, jump on it. I got it in the mail yesterday, and I swear to God I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life. It was in pristine condition, all matching serial numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.