Gunco Forums banner

AK Group Buy

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
Is there anyway that a grop buy could be done here on this group for ak parts and 922 parts, and kits that will keep us legal for an afforadable price, the same could go with the AR15 basically what er need is receivers , barrels and compliance parts and furnature. this could work out well if we have enoght people to track down the parts and deals even if there is a person with a cnc macinne we could get the job done, What do you guys think?...Doc

#2 ·
Get yourself a C&R liscense for $30.00 / 3 years. Then you can buy your 922r parts & other supplies at big discount from Brownells, Midway. Numrich, Century, etc.

Parts kits are too few & far between for group buys I think. Plus postage is so damn crazy high, that the savings is lost in re-packaging & distributing the item.
Again, just my opinion.

#3 ·
YEA THE DAYS OF BUILDING CHEAP IS OVER . SUPPLY ON EVERY THING IS IFFY AN TO BE HONEST IF THEY BAN BUYING AKS THERE WILL LIKELY BE NO LEGAL BUILDING AN YOU WILL A LOT OF SUPPLIERS GO OUT OF BUSSINESS.

GROUP BUYS ARE GREAT IF YOUR GETTING TOGETHER AN IMPORTING IN SOMETHING OR HAVING A SPECIAL PART MADE BUT NOT TO MANY DEALERS TODAY ARE GOING TO GIVER MUCH OF A BREAK WHEN YO CANT KEEP PARTS ONTHE SHELF AS IT IS.

MY ADVICE IS IF YOU HAVE A KIT GET IT ON A RECIVER LEAVE OUT THE TRIGGER PARTS AN OTHER STUFF IF YOU DOMT HAVE THEM BUT GE THE RECIVER LOOKING LIKE A GUN THAT CAN BE POSSABLY GRANDFATHERED IN. YOU CANT VOLATE THE 922 IF LEAVE THE PARTS OFF THE GUN. FOR EXAMPLE A MAG IS THREE PARTS AN YOUCAN STILL HAVE THE GUN EVEN IF YOU HAVE ZERO MAGS. . HAVING A BARE RECIVER NOT REGISTERED IMO IS LIKELY NOT GOING TO DO YOU MUCH GOOD IT CAN BE ANY KIND OF GUN INCLUDING A PUMP ACTION AN NOT SUBJECT TO BAN SO ITS DOUBTFULL IMO YOU WILL BE ABLE T BUILD IT INTO A SA AK WITHA LL THE FEATURES LATTER.

JUST MY OPINION. iM TRYING TO GET MY STUFF BUILT SO IF I HAVE TO PROVE I HAD IT I CAN. IF I DONT HAVE A TRIGGER GROUP OR PISTION IM JUST LEAVING IT OUT. .IM PUTTING PISTOL GRIPS ON EVERYTHING AS IT MIGHT BE A BANNED FEATURE INTHE FUTURE WHO KNOWS.

#4 ·
You would think that certain guns would be grandfathered, as they did before, but there is so many politicans putting in thier own money to take our guns, we need some sort of fall back plan, If we dont buy retail they have no records to go buy. if we build within the accordance of the current Atf Laws there shouldnt be recourse from the gun grabbers. I dont know wht but I have a feeling that someething is going to happen here again on our coutries soil, due to the fact that, all the politicans want to do is run thier
thier filthy sewers, and accomplish nothing, except hate and miscontent. what are the Morons in washington going to do when the SHTF for real. they will beg and make mandatory a draft to the likes that no-one has ever seen, Basically if you can walk and talk and hold and fire a gun you will now have a new job! its called re-enlistment by draft, And for you lovely people that have never experenced Military Life, You are in for a very special Treat of abuse, getting up at all ungodly hours of the day and night, for thiose of you who have children your already prepaired for this part. What you will not be prepaired for is the bUllets wizzing by your head and body, Which by the way is never diclosed in the Goverment travel pamplets. And seriously the last I heard is that the draft age could be extended to 55. There talking about reducing Military personal by 2015 or 2016 who can keep track, they keep changeing thier minds so much. Im saying just be prepaired for the worse, vecause as they say its going to get worse , before it gets better, the major way you can make things better is get rid of all these old senators and congressmen, Its time for new blood and the kind that will respect the rights of the american citizan, an not tolerate the threats and bullshit from other countries, and last but noit least get the hell out of the United Nations and as I previously stated We need to go back to being a maunfacturing Country and quit relying on forgin goods not only will it do our ecomny a great deal of good we will have pride once again in being a manufacturing nationm where as we dont need Items from other countries let alone having to borrowe money from countries such as China, Whats next borroeing money from the teleban and Islamic nations. This is a no brainer, stop dealing with these murdering peices of shit and ket us get our country back on track they way our founding fathers ment for us to be,...Doc

#5 ·
I thought this was a group buy request

the gist of the answer is you are late to the party, there are no more cheap parts let lone enough spare to go around to make it worth while. most of us have been stockpiling kits for years and aren't about to part with them
if you need kits go to the post on the egyptian maadi kits for sale or gunbroker

#8 ·
I just sold a uncut barrel CFS rust protected Rommy kit that had lots of rust an pitting on all the parts for $400 ON GB

5 years ago when I got it for $65 along with 10 better ones I almost gave it away to one of my buddies kids to build with dad for mowing my lawn . I d have sent it back but the shipping was $20

Things have gone nuts .

I wish I had bought more an not sold off kits 4 year ago at a profit for $250

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.