Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: egyptian kits in stock for $300

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

So, I get any AK 47 style AKM 80% blank and have at it? Anything else I should particularly know about in the acquisition of parts etc. Such as a particular barrell etc.
    What he said, I agree with getting a 100% receiver for the first build or even if you just plan to do just one build, a lot less aggravating.
    But yes any AKM receiver, blank or flat will work.

As for the barrel, any AKM barrel will work. If you get a kit and want to make sure which barrel, just ask and you'll get an answer.

Welcome to the forum
    And no need to be sorry, just remind us your new to this, because we will forget
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Hey guys I am new here also.

Owned a WASR10 a few years back(that I paid $400? for), sold it out of haste for other toys and I'm regretting it every day. I am going to give it a shot at a fixed stalk build, I can't afford to buy a kit at the moment so I have been steadily acquiring parts(sticking to Rom since they are readily avaliable). I realize this will be more expensive all said and done but with the current climate I don't feel bad about building an arguably nicer gun for +/- $600 when I see this crap selling for $1200 on gunbroker.

I am going to attempt my own receiver. I don't have any experience in it but I consider myself above average for mechanical inclination/fabrication, plus I thoroughly enjoy building things.

This is a great site, pretty much every question I have googled has landed me here!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

welcome to the site

I am going to attempt my own receiver. I don't have any experience in it but I consider myself above average for mechanical inclination/fabrication, plus I thoroughly enjoy building things.

I like your attitude, I salute your attitude, you can do anything you set your mind too , you can build anything you want if you thinkit through and have the desire to do what you have to build. don't be in a hurry and take you time after your first build its all up hill regardless of the build

This is a great site, pretty much every question I have googled has landed me here!
    feel free to pick our collective brains, some of us or most of us have many many years experience and are also on other related sites, I don't care about post count, I care about talent and it will show by your building and comments

now start building
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    Hey guys I am new here also.

Welcome Jim.
    Go for it, there is plenty of help here if you need it.
    Thanks for the compliment, We have a very knowledgeable group of guys here. Pretty tough to stump this bunch.

Feedback Score

Default I sent it BACK!

Finally opened up the package. Stuff looks real, real rough. Some pieces missing, some pieces broken. Repacked it and sent it back. Did not look anything like pic on their site.

Fnsane

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

surprised they are sponsers over at ar-15, and they are picky people about there sponsers

found these guys today looking for something else

AK 47 Parts | AK 47 Parts Kits
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.