Gunco Forums banner

price check:norinco .223 underfolder

8K views 69 replies 13 participants last post by  Sprat 
#1 ·
I just found a 223 norinco underfolder AK very good condition, guaranteed to function perfectly, pristine bore, $700 bucks. Worth it?

#2 ·
Sounds like a deal now a days. Seen them going for way more than that.

#5 ·
Yup..

What the guys are saying mtdew.. Norinco good.. Buy.. Very good price in today's market..
No more are being imported, better than money in the bank..

#8 ·
the only thing i remember from that lates 80's Norinco 223 rifle was the brass came out badly nicked, but I did not reload then so it did not matter, I knew the cause and remedy, since I reload now I would have corrected that asap. yesterday on ar-15 two(2)mags 223 norinco were $95 shipped

#9 ·
I hate to say it ,,,but,,, I had one in the 80's I got for $149 with 4 mags, NIB, from a shop,,at shop prices.Tax included.

But then I also bought my 83 Chevy P/U for 8600 bucks new, delivered,, back then too,,,price, it's all relative I guess.

By today's standards, a good deal,,, I guess you'd say???

#10 ·
Yes twa.. True..

This panic is a bit crazy.. But once things settle down, I think we all have to consider inflation. Sadly..
Supply and demand. Plus no more Norinco's coming in.. Even the Chinese mags, I grabbed a bunch for $10 each every time I hit the fun shows.
Not just guns and ammo. Girlfriend does the shopping, I just pay.. Few times I do shop, seems like every damn thing is doubling in price.
Now gas is pushing the $4.00 a gallon mark down here again..
Were all gonna die, starve, food riots, get attacked by zombies..
Ah hell buy it mtdew, just do not let the wife see it..
"No honey I did not just buy that.. For Gods sake it has been sitting there for years. You don't remember that one?"

#14 ·
I saw two different 223 folders for sale @ here ...one was with 4 mags sling ,cleaning kit & rod and original box $3,700. other one was 2 mag $ gun $1,600.... buy it .... man I just saw them yesterday and was goin to post the link to them but they must of sold ...wow!
ak9

#18 ·
The funds are not right at the moment. Sad thing is I have the money but I promised the wife she could have that $1200 sectional for the living room. So I have told everybody that I like and feel that deserve the gun to go look at it. I hope one of them gets it.

#25 ·
now start getting some mags for that puppy, I saw a sling for that puppy today also the proper chinese type, let you know when i see a correct bayo for it

I hd the box from mine I sold a few years back shame I did not hang on to it

#26 ·
Sprat...

I have a box of slings in here.. Let me see if I have a Chinese for you?
Whoa that is nice.. Good grab.. Great price in today's market..
I love my Norincos.. Smooth actions, well made..

#35 ·
Hey fellers! Been away from the computer, had the flu, home sick all week, but I did drag my sorry carcass down to the gun/pawn store and picked her up wed. I detail cleaned it and there was some rust that I didnt see at first. Looks like the preveous owner was a sweaty bastard that didnt clean it before putting it away. Mag, mag release, front sight base had rust spots, and some were pitted. Well, pits are no match for the mtdew! Some careful sanding and touch up bluing and all is well. I wish they would have taken care of it. Now, would it kill the value to sand blast and cerakote this thing? I prefer a bake on finish to the bluing. Anyway, I'm still not sure I'm well enough to go out and shoot in this cold rain, but I will do it soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.