Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: price check. russian AK

Feedback Score

Default price check. russian AK

got a friend of a friend who got a russian AK that he wants to get rid of. All he knows is its russian but tacticalled out. collapsable stock, quad rail, scope etc. He doesnt know what make, model, stamped or milled. Basically his dad gave it to him, he doesnt want it, its still at his dads. Assuming its a real russian AK, whats a realistic (non gunbroker) price for one? I told him the extra stuff really doesnt add any value to me, I perfer a regular hand guard and wood stock myself. He knows its worth more than a wasr10 but not sure how much more. Last russian AK I saw offered locally turned out to be a wasr10, but I figured I would ask. Im suppose to get more info in the next week. My luck its going to turn out to be a sks. jim

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

that sounds like it probably is a SAIGA that has been converted to ak possibly?

there good arms but i don't think it would be worth anything like a real milled AK so there is a big variation in value here.

Feedback Score

its really hard to figure when someone calls out of the blue and asks a question like this without any info. I'll wait until I get some info and post it here. Prices around here seems to be lower than what I see online. Last summer I bought a PSL with the rhineland stock matching mag for $650, it was advertised for a week before I finally convinced myself to go look at it. Matching erfurt luger with worn finish but everything else matched except a unnumbered firing pin $750. I think tucson is just too small of a market. jim

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Jim, I hope its a "real" Russian and you can get it reasonable. I bet its a saiga but you never know.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ok Jim, whats the word?
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

it was a full auto an a atf sting??????

Feedback Score

talked to my buddy who gave the guy my number just now. I still havent heard back and he said next time he talks to him he'll ask about it. The guy is more of a car guy like me than a gun guy. He just picked up a 69 camaro and has a 66 chevelle too! jim

Feedback Score

went over and talked to the guy with the AK tonight, actually he's selling a 66 chevelle and I went over with my friend to check the car out. Turns out the "russian" AK is a romanian wasr 10. Go figure. jim

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Make him a fair offer. You may be able to get it at a decent price. Being a car guy, you know that accessorys dont nessesaraly make it worth more.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Make him a fair offer. You may be able to get it at a decent price. Being a car guy, you know that accessorys dont nessesaraly make it worth more.
    i was just about to say the same thing.

nothing really wrong with a good rommy. if you can get a good (2013)price on it i might be worth getting anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.