Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey 4th

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Chief. I brought my weapons tester too the range.. Everybody get back, hold my beer and watch this.
    Be damned if a guy did not give me $30 bucks for it. Really works.. Anyone wants one Gunco members get a 10% discount.. Shipping not included. P.M. for info.. Includes 20 feet of rope, some assembly required..
    So basically we get a few 1x6s and some rope? Sounds good to me, sign me up. lol

Let somebody know before you wander off like that, you know how we worry about you when you are out on your own.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    So basically we get a few 1x6s and some rope? Sounds good to me, sign me up. lol

Let somebody know before you wander off like that, you know how we worry about you when you are out on your own.
    Well my Bro wants me to head back too Cambodia with him here soon..
    Think my sister gave him a few bucks to knock me off.. Long story on family estate monies.. Hunting accident, checking real-estate in a mine field, their up to something?
    Got to have my right shoulder replaced. At what the hell, may as well get new knees and a right hip while they got me on the table..

j4 had to put the bump fire on the 10 inch AR shorty, would not work with the shorter one.. Fun toy, but just that a toy... Can see why the ATF approved it, it works when it wants to.. ATF probably tested it and could not get it to work.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Hey 4th! I'm a new member out of the Ft. Myers area....how close are you to me??? Not a stalker...lol.....just a new AK builder on the scene and wondering if you are, or do, any build parties? They all told me to BOLO for the problem child....lol....so im "looking out".....Looking forward to building my first AK, you building anything soon?
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by birdman8387 View Post
    Hey 4th! I'm a new member out of the Ft. Myers area....how close are you to me??? Not a stalker...lol.....just a new AK builder on the scene and wondering if you are, or do, any build parties? They all told me to BOLO for the problem child....lol....so im "looking out".....Looking forward to building my first AK, you building anything soon?
    birdman. Welcome to the forum.. Do not listen to those guys, their nuts.. I love em..
    Ft. Myers.. My God your a week out.. Not really but a hell of a drive.. Hell yah, I got all the tools here.. Will help "you" do a build.. P.M. me when you have enough posts.. Help a Bro in a heartbeat..
    Have a few old AKs. If you know how to do that You Tube stuff... I want to set the AK toss record officially.. Got 110 feet unofficial..
    My Bro Rick, sometimes poster, is here.. We can help yah.. Hell if we can't screw your build up, nobody can.. Got tons of extra parts, no problema..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

i can definetly help ya out with the you tube vids.. Thanks for making me feel welcome. I will Pm you as soon as i have enough posts. thanks.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

lol

Feedback Score

Wow, Ive been a member since 09' and my first post was "LOL"..... I shall now go sit in the corner for being a dingleberry.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CAVHOOAH View Post
    Wow, Ive been a member since 09' and my first post was "LOL"..... I shall now go sit in the corner for being a dingleberry.
    What took you so long.
    You have a lot of time to make up for. Now drop and give me 20 (posts that is)

Feedback Score

I have assumed the "front lean and rest" position sir.

Look to the front of my screen and resting on my elbows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.