Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey 4th

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default Hey 4th

Did You build this one?

Last edited by 7.62x39; 04-05-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

A little C4 in the reloading process goes a long way. I was told the Green Berets used to do that in Viet Nam.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

that could be one of tims that made its way out to 'gator-ville" the hard way!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Where are you 4th?
    Did you fall in the swamp and become gator bait?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"Pop-no kick" maybe?
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

We best start assembling a search party

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

He's probably got some hooter girls at the clubhouse.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

He was at Pogo's place this morning.He posted a comment about 02:45 this morning.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    He's probably got some hooter girls at the clubhouse.
    Nah. I did not do that one.. Wonder how much the guy wants for it, looks pre-demilled..
    Raghead did not even have safety glassed on, what a jerk..
    Been working at Hooters. Doing the girls laundry and cleaning their locker room.
    Ah hell, dirty job but somebody has to do it. Minimum wage but a lot of guys wanted the job..

Tanvil yes... Some Special Ops guys found a large cache of ammo, in Laos I believe.. We had a post going on it a bit back.. Crazy dudes were sneaking in a booby trapping just the Chinese ammo. How we never figured out..
    Poor slopes AKs were blowing up on them.. They were not to happy with the Chinese, started refusing to use their ammo.. Chinese were fighting with the NVA.. NVA were getting ready to kill them, they were pissed.
    Some meat head ran his mouth in a bar and the story got too the press, that ended that.. Went on for about a year..

Chief. I brought my weapons tester too the range.. Everybody get back, hold my beer and watch this.
    Be damned if a guy did not give me $30 bucks for it. Really works.. Anyone wants one Gunco members get a 10% discount.. Shipping not included. P.M. for info.. Includes 20 feet of rope, some assembly required..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Nah. I did not do that one.. Wonder how much the guy wants for it, looks pre-demilled..
    Raghead did not even have safety glassed on, what a jerk..
    Been working at Hooters. Doing the girls laundry and cleaning their locker room.
    Ah hell, dirty job but somebody has to do it. Minimum wage but a lot of guys wanted the job..

Tanvil yes... Some Special Ops guys found a large cache of ammo, in Laos I believe.. We had a post going on it a bit back.. Crazy dudes were sneaking in a booby trapping just the Chinese ammo. How we never figured out..
    Poor slopes AKs were blowing up on them.. They were not to happy with the Chinese, started refusing to use their ammo.. Chinese were fighting with the NVA.. NVA were getting ready to kill them, they were pissed.
    Some meat head ran his mouth in a bar and the story got too the press, that ended that.. Went on for about a year..

Chief. I brought my weapons tester too the range.. Everybody get back, hold my beer and watch this.
    Be damned if a guy did not give me $30 bucks for it. Really works.. Anyone wants one Gunco members get a 10% discount.. Shipping not included. P.M. for info.. Includes 20 feet of rope, some assembly required..

4th when are you going to put the bump-fire on that one?--

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.