Thread: Bulgarian AK kits..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Bulgarian AK kits..

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

Bulgarian AK74 5.45 x 39 Parts Kit - Natural Wood Furniture - $349.00 (McKay Enterprises, LLC)

New builders found this for you guys.. My building days are pretty much over. But thought someone might be interested..
    Cruise the site, they have kits with Nodak receivers.. I know nothing about the company, just thought I would toss it out for anyone interested.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

That price is a bit high., Classic Arms ($250)., Arms Of America ($299) and Atlantic ($325) have the kits cheaper. AKBuilder has the AK74 kit with chromelined populated US barrel for $499.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akblue View Post
    That price is a bit high., Classic Arms ($250)., Arms Of America ($299) and Atlantic ($325) have the kits cheaper. AKBuilder has the AK74 kit with chromelined populated US barrel for $499.
    Yeah I was not sure akblue. Been awhile since I built one..
    Starting to see mags coming back for sale at somewhat decent prices..
    Also following the .223 prices, their dropping a small bit, ever so slowly..
    Guess they have to catch up on the bullet panic first, then we can see some re-loading stuff, hopefully..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.