Thread: promag 223 mags in norinco

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default promag 223 mags in norinco

I just received 2 promag 223 AK mags yesterday. I had heard they had modified them to work better. I had one of the old style years ago and it was crap. The new ones are indeed better, different feed geometry. After a little fitting they function in my norinco 223 AK flawlessly. No more $90-$100 norinco mags for me.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Glad to hear it
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've never had a Pro mag I didn't have to fuss with at least a little bit. But in you're case mt dew,,,for 90-100 bucks for Norinco ones,, you can do allot of fussing around with the promags.

Feedback Score

I do see the original Chinese 5.56 mags for sale at $40-$50 from time to time. Some use Bulgy waffles as well. I have used a 5.56 ProMag and it did function OK. 5.56 rifles tend to be a bit mag picky to start with and the mags were never strandardized like the 7.62 mags.

Only a couple of 15 rounders listed on Gunbroker right now at $50-$55 ., a bit high., but they come and go and on various AK forum sale sites as well..

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...+5.56+magazine
    Last edited by akblue; 07-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.