Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5.56x45 RPK?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Question 5.56x45 RPK?

Saw this on Impact Guns website. Is this an Arsenal USA creation, or are there actually RPK's out there in service in 5.56x45?

http://www.impactguns.com/arsenal-rp...sarpk5-14.aspx
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know if its something made entirely for the civilian market but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if a variant was actually in use by at least the Bulgarians themselves since from what I have read about their small arms program they seem to prefer the Kalashnikov designs (though I believe they also use a G36 variant).

Of course being a NATO member standardization on the 5.56 caliber would be of obvious benefit if not a requirement for acceptance.

All conjecture on my part but it would make sense to me that they would be phasing out the 7.62/5.45 designs and moving toward 5.56 armament in light of above mentioned NATO status which I believe they were given in 2004 ?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    I don't know if its something made entirely for the civilian market but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if a variant was actually in use by at least the Bulgarians themselves since from what I have read about their small arms program they seem to prefer the Kalashnikov designs (though I believe they also use a G36 variant).

Of course being a NATO member standardization on the 5.56 caliber would be of obvious benefit if not a requirement for acceptance.

All conjecture on my part but it would make sense to me that they would be phasing out the 7.62/5.45 designs and moving toward 5.56 armament in light of above mentioned NATO status which I believe they were given in 2004 ?
    Thanks for the reply O.D. ! Yeah that's kind of what I figured as well. It would make sense since that's a standard NATO round. It would be interesting if there were 45 round RPK mags in 5.56x45.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

that is very interesting . can anybody come up with a parts list to build on with a stamped reciever.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Royal Tiger Imports (Inter-Ordinance) is selling Russian Molot .223 RPKs now

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

K-var now has the barrels for these, I saw it on there site the other day
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

K-var's RPK-028B barrel assembly (5.56) was on sale a couple months ago, around $400. including a bipod. Regularly $499.
    Russian or Bulgarian RPK parts seem to be scare in the marketplace. I searched for three years for a Merlot RPK-74 front trunnion. Finally, I found on on another site.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ak mastertech View Post
    K-var's RPK-028B barrel assembly (5.56) was on sale a couple months ago, around $400. including a bipod. Regularly $499.
    Russian or Bulgarian RPK parts seem to be scare in the marketplace. I searched for three years for a Merlot RPK-74 front trunnion. Finally, I found on on another site.
    no they are $257.39 at K-var and they are in stock, I received a e-mail the other day they are new arrivals

http://www.k-var.com/shop/RPK-026_Bu...6-caliber.html
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

This is the assembly that was on sale.
    http://www.k-var.com/shop/RPK-028B.html 24" 5.56 (.223 NATO) hammer forged

Feedback Score

I wonder if they have the folding RPKMS stock the Royal tiger site wasn't working right when I was trying to access pics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.