Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scope won,t zero on PSL

Feedback Score

You did reset the turret by loosening the two retaining screws and re indexing the cam ring., correct?
    Kalinka Optics has detailed instructions in the Info Center on their site.
    It could be a couple of issues but the normal zero often requires resetting the turret ring if you have not already done this..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Link for the general membership please
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I was thinking what akblue mentioned, are you just turning the turret until it bottoms out or did you loosen the screws too?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Coils ,I even removed the 2 outer screws to reset the zero. I did get it to be used,just wonder if there is a way to move the rectical more or use it like it is .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I also noticed you bore sighted it with a laser thing, how much is it off and how far are you from the object your pointing the laser on? And did you compare the open sights and the scope to the laser sight in tool?

I got one of those lasers that go in the muzzle, I usually use a distance of 25-30 yards since that's what I mainly have at home, every time I go to the range after bore sighting the elevation is always off and needs readjusted, only the windage seems to be right.

I only know of loosen the screws and turning the disc looking piece on top to get more adjustment without doing something to the mount.
    If you feel comfortable that you can test it safely, I'd fire a shot and see how it looks.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Coils thanks for posting back ,I'll have to wait until after deer season to test the scope out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    glad dutigaf was able to help you, while at the same time shelfishly promoting the other website
    now now my friend... i plug THIS site on WG all the time & have it prominently displayed in the links to fellow "build friendly" websites.... Bob(Gunco) knows that & the staff here & at WG are friendly as we all know what goes into running a site... ... ive known most of these guys for a long time.

was honestly trying to help the member as this question is coming up A LOT right now. so it seems that the last couple of runs of receivers that got put out all have the same problem.

earlier batches had a different problem : that the scopes wouldnt even fit on the rails...

stay happy my friend! its a new year.

s
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

now now my friend... i plug THIS site on WG all the time & have it prominently displayed in the links to fellow "build friendly" websites.... Bob(Gunco) knows that & the staff here & at WG are friendly as we all know what goes into running a site... ... ive known most of these guys for a long time.

was honestly trying to help the member as this question is coming up A LOT right now. so it seems that the last couple of runs of receivers that got put out all have the same problem.

earlier batches had a different problem : that the scopes wouldnt even fit on the rails...

stay happy my friend! its a new year.

s

it was a joke sean

and again thanks for helping the lad

sla`n
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post

I only know of loosen the screws and turning the disc looking piece on top to get more adjustment without doing something to the mount.
    I think loosening the screws and turning the top piece will not give more adjustment, all loosening the screws does is to allow the dial to be zeroed once the scope is set. There seems to be a lot of confusion with some Russian optics.

Just to make sure that I'm on the right page. If the scope has the same type of turrets as the one below then we are talking about the same thing.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by oneofthetwins View Post
    Coils ,I even removed the 2 outer screws to reset the zero. I did get it to be used,just wonder if there is a way to move the rectical more or use it like it is .
    Unless you maxed out the turret ring adjustment you should be able to center the reticle and have the ring set at 1 etc., for proper zero. Do not remove the screws and the knurled turret cover should not turn only the ring itself to reset to 0 etc., for more adjustment etc.
    Not sure from your post if you did this fully or not. I see you adjusted them somewhat but??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

how to mount psl scope rail

psl scope wont zero

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.