Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tapco AK Mags 2 for 1 Sale

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Tapco AK Mags 2 for 1 Sale

Found this on another forum, be sure to use the Promo Code CHTAKE 221 when ordering:

http://www.chkadels.com/product/Tapc...r-1/176130.uts

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

No longer available for purchase .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Another lead:

http://www.jgsales.com/tapco-ak-47-7...k.-p-3316.html

Glad I ordered some yesterday when I saw the thread on the other forum, they went fast, yikes!
    Last edited by Tommo; 01-25-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They still have the AR-15 ones and all I hear are good things about them, I couldn't pass up on two for 14.99 and free shipping

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks for the links Tommo, the J&G deal is a good one
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

+1 Thanks Tommo. Thats the best price I have seen them when combined with shipping.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

You know, I hear alot of crap about Tapco mags, but I for one know that they are pretty good. I have several, AK47&74, AR, Galil, mini 14, and sks. I personally would stack the Ar tapco's up against Magpul. They arent "combat proven" but I beleive they would serve well. Thanks for the link.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

I had to file the feed lips down ever so slightly on the ones I have for my AK so they lock in but other than that I have had 0 issue with them either.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    I had to file the feed lips down ever so slightly on the ones I have for my AK so they lock in but other than that I have had 0 issue with them either.

Jim. Not sure if they do that on purpose the tight fit? But yes everyone I have purchased needs a small bit of filing.
    I like them, lite and seem to work fine.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Jim. Not sure if they do that on purpose the tight fit? But yes everyone I have purchased needs a small bit of filing.
    I like them, lite and seem to work fine.
    I honestly thought I screwed up when I installed the trigger guard on my build since all I had were the Tapcos, but commie mags lock up perfect. I know the Tapco that came with my old WASR hooked up fine so I really dont know but yea a little light filing makes them a fine magazine.

― Jeff Cooper

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.